Chapter 19

My dumbass deleted this whole chapter so I tried to recreate it as best I could.

Evelynn sat down on my stomach and pinned both my arms above my head.

Me: "W-wait evelynn I made a decision."

She smirked and let go of my arms

Evelynn: "What did you decide on darling~"

Me: "I'm not going to be your pet and I'm not going to leave either."

I escape from under her and try to dash out of the room. She pins me to the wall

Evelynn: "And what makes you think I'd let you just leave darling."

Me: "If you keep me here you just prove my point."

Evelynn: "Oh what would that be?"

Me: "You're desperate for me while I don't need you at all."

She smirked and wraps her arms around me gently.

Evelynn: "Don't think I haven't noticed y/n."

Me: "N-noticed what?"

Evelynn: "Your heart beats faster and your body heats up when you're around me."

Me: "Yeah what about it."

She presses her lips againts my ear

Evelynn: "Are you scared y/n?"

Her warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

Me: "O-of w-what."

Evelynn: "Of what I will do to you if you say I love you."

Me: "I-i don't."

Evelynn: "Why the stutter y/n."

Me: "It's only b-because you're pushing Into me."

Evelynn: "Maybe if you're a good boy and admit it now we can... Have some fun."

I stutter out a free incoherent words

Evelynn: "I'm just teasing you darling."

She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I quickly walked out with a blush on my face. Kai'sa suddenly appeared next to me.

Kai'sa: "How did it go?"

Me: "Very very poorly."

Kai'sa: "What do you mean?"

Me: "The best way to put it is that she mentally fucked me."

She dragged me off somewhere, I go inside the room and see its actually her bedroom. She pats the bedside next to her. I sit down

Kai'sa: "Now then tell me exactly what happened."

I explained to her the events but left out a few bits to save my self the emberasment.

Me: "It's like everytime I have the upper hand she just crushed me."

She patted my back

Kai'sa: *Evelynn is... Well she shows affection differently than most, I can tell she's into you but it's really up to you to figure out if you want to go for it or not."

Me: "She's been in other relationships haven't she?"

Kai'sa nodded her head

Me: "If those guys didn't last with her what chance do I have, I'm just a normal guy nothing too special about me, a boring guy with nothing really going for me."

Kai'sa: "If it makes you feel any better I don't think your boring, you seem like a nice guy and I don't know if evelynn would want to stick with you but you can always try."

She patted my back and we both walked out of her room. I go back to my own room and lay down on my bed next to riki who was still sleeping peacefully. I contemplate what kai'sa was telling me for a bit until I hear my door open.

I sit up and see Akali

Akali: "Hey y/n i was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming to lunch with us."

Me: "Lunch?"

She spoke in a chipper tone

Akali: "Yeah we wanted to get some lunch and I wanted to invite you, if you don't wanna come that's fine."

Me: "No I need to get out of the penthouse anyways."

Akali: "Great we'll be waiting for you."

I nod my head and she leaves my room. I head off into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I glazed over my thoughts as I brushed my hair. I hear the bathroom door creak open. I turn to my left and see riki sniffing around.

Me: "Jeez riki you scared me."

Riki yipped and ran at me with her tail wagging. I continue to brush my hair

???: "Let me get that for you."

I look up at the mirror and see evelynn standing behind me. She grabs the comb and brushes my hair and eventually my tail.

Me: "Why are you here evelynn?"

Evelynn: "I wanted to pay you a visit darling~ but I also came to tell you we are leaving right now."

She grabbed me, then dragged me down the stairs and eventually Into her car. I sat down next to ahri. To my surprise I hear a small yip to the right of me. I look down and see riki

Me: "How did you even get in here."

The small fox only yipped again and jumped onto my lap.

Akali: "Aww she's so cute."

I pick up riki and pass her to akali.

Ahri: "You two fighting or something?"

Me: "No I'm pretty sure she would win the 1 v 1."

Ahri snickers and clears her throat. Evelynn drives off before anymore conversation is made. It didn't take long to reach the restaurant. We all sat down and ate together. The tension between me and evelynn was really only noticed by kai'sa.

Riki was just being riki and stealing food occasionally. I stayed relatively quiet although I was much more talkative with the group. We all eventually finished lunch and headed home.

As soon as I reached the penthouse I began to clean it. I cleaned the whole penthouse but hesitated on the last room, Evelynn's room. I went inside and cleaned, evelynn didn't seem to pay me any attention.

After that I finished up and headed back to my room to kill some time. It was late now I took the last shower of the day. As I head to bed riki jumps off my bed and runs away. I chase after her but she runs into Evelynn's room. Of all the rooms in this house it had to be Evelynn's.

I gently open the door and see evelynn laying on her bed with riki to her side.

Evelynn: "She jumped on the bed."

I go next to Evelynn's bed and try to pick her up but she growls.

Me: "You know what keep her."

I go to exit the room but she starts whining.

Evelynn giggles

Evelynn: "Just sleep with me darling, it's nothing we haven't done."

I sigh and get on the bed she smirks and pulls me in. The warmth returned and the fuzzy feeling in my chest along with it.

Me: "Evelynn if I said I love you would you say it back?"

Evelynn: "I'm not sure you would want my love y/n."

Me: "And if I do?"

Evelynn: "Then you're a fool."

Me: "I guess I'm a fool then."

I cuddle up and let her warmth overtake me. She warps the blanket around us

Evelynn: "Goodnight darling."

She kissed my forehead

Evelynn: "I love you."