Chapter 25

A legend has dissapeared, DarkSoulsz recently finished his K/DA story, if I'm being honest he along with D3S3ASED_ and Balasubas19 were the main reasons I wrote, they inspired me Y'know I considered them to be the big three. Nowadays I feel like I'm the only one writing anymore. But I'm happy I'm glad in fact, your little comments are really what's kept me writing. So thank you!

Kai'sa PoV

A warm feel was trapped inside my arms. My eyes slowly open and I gaze down, my eyes land on a pair of ears. I remember the events of last night. A blush appeared on my face as I realized who I was hugging. I instantly let him go and back up.

He was still asleep and riki sat on top of his neck. I quietly got off the bed and gently picked him up. I tip toe and open the door, I then make my way down the hall to Evelynn's room. I open her door gently and walked inside her room.

Evelynn: "Nope~"

Evelynn appeared behind me and pushed me on top of the bed with y/n directly under me. I see him sitting and slowly waking up I try to get up but slip and fall on him again completely awaking him.

Evelynn: "Be dominant kai and good luck."

Y/n PoV

Hmm what's going on why am I being moved so much urgh-

My eyes shoot open and I gaze at kai'sas blushing face.

Me: "Kai'sa? What's going on."

A small yawn escapes my lips as I stretch my sore limbs.

Me: "And why are you on top of me?"

She stuttered and make incoherent noises. I sort of push her off me and I recognize the room I was in.

Me: "Let me guess eve tried to put you in an emberassing situation."

Kai'sa: "O-oh um Y-yeah."

I bow my head

Me: "I'm sorry about that."

I extend my hand to help her up, I quickly pull her up and we walk out of the room together.

Me: "Hey kai wanna cook something with me?"

Kai'sa: "C-c-cook?"

Me: "Are you sick you look a little red."

Kai'sa: "I'm F-fine."

Me: "Good, I'd hate to think you got sick."

Evelynn popped out of nowhere and leaned on top of me.

Evelynn: "Daaaarling~"

Me: "Yeah?"

Evelynn: "You didn't sleep with me last night that really hurt my feelings."

I freeze up

Me: "I'm so sorry I was drunk and I didn't know what was happening and-"

I get cut off when she slams her lips into my own a deep and passionate kiss ensude with us eventually stopping for air.

Evelynn: "I'm just teasing you darling."

She plants another smooch on my head and walks off.

Me: "Heh I uh don't really think you enjoyed seeing that."

I feel kai'sa push me into the wall.

Me: "Wow hey kai you good there."

She stared down at me not saying a word. Suddenly she leaned her face down and placed her lips againts mine. I try to turn my head but she holds it in place. After the first kiss she planted several more accross my neck and chin.

Me: "K-kai I have a girlfriend you're a nice p-person but I'm in a relationship already and I-"

I feel her yank on my tail instantly silencing me.

Evelynn: "My~ My~ I didn't think it would work so effectively."

Kai'sa started to suck on my neck

Me: "Ah~ eve it's not what it looks like."

She smirked at me

Evelynn: "It's exactly what it looks like darling."

Kai'sa lets me go and places me back down. She suddenly takes a gasp of air

Evelynn: "She just needed a little help, go ahead tell him how you feel kai."

She walked back in front of me and peppered kisses along my check again before stopping and staring directly into my eyes.

Kai'sa: "I love you y/n~ it hurt so much when you started a relationship with evelynn but I knew you were happy so I helped you."

She takes another gasp of air and backs up looking at me in shock. She suddenly runs away to her room.

Evelynn: "Ooh looks like you upset her darling go fix that."

Me: "You did this didn't you."

Evelynn: "Kind of, I simply admited I didn't mind sharing and brought out her feelings for you."

I ran off immediately to her room. I open the door and find her sobbing gently on her bed.

Kai'sa: "Huh? Y/n why are you here."

Me: "Why does the bird fly, why does the bunny hop, why does turtle hide in it's shell."

Kai'sa: "What does that have to do with anything."

Me: "The awnswer is because it's what's natural and what was taught to them."

She stayed quiet I take a seat infront of her. She flinches as my hand grazes her cheek, I wipe away her tears.

Kai'sa: "I didn't want you to look at me diffrent I wanted everyone to be happy."

A small smile creeps onto my face

Me: "You and I aren't so diffrent you know."

She looks up with her reddened eyes

Me; "We're both quiet, introverted, we both have great taste in hoodie, both most importantly we will do anything to make the people we care about happy in their life."

Kai'sa sniffles and looks down, I place my hand under her chin and lift her face up to meet mine.

Me: "I'd be glad to be yours too kai."

I see her face light up in a blush.

Kai'sa: "B-but what about evelynn."

Me: "First off she's evelynn she can find a new guy with the flick of a wrist second if I remember correctly she said she was fine with it, no harm no foul."

I gently rub my hand across her softer, slender hand.

Kai'sa: "A-are you serious."

I nod my head and await her reaction. She gently places her chin on my shoulder. I pat her back gently and hold her in a hug.

Evelynn: "You two plan on staying in bed all day or are we getting breakfast."

Me: "Why not go out to eat today?"

Evelynn: "Ooh what's got you so eager to go out today."

Me: "Dunno just feels like a really good day."