Chapter 29

Perhaps there was some confusion latter_witch0 the person I've been doing a collab with has a story called "yield execrable or morality", chapters 31 - 33 were the collab with my story.

My eyes slowly open. I look around the room and see evelynn was gone. I got off the bed and looked down. Something was off the ground seemed lower than before. No the ground didn't get lower... that means that I'm taller?

I quickly run to my bathroom and open up the door. I take a look at my self in the mirror. I was decently taller by a good chunk. So this is how it feels to be tall.

I exit my bathroom and run out into the living room. No one was there I go back to the rooms and knock on each door. There was no response from any. I hear a small yip behind me

Me: "Oh, hey riki have you seen the others."

Riki yipped and ran away I chase her and was able to keep up with her thanks to the fact I have longer legs. She stops and picks something up, it was her ball.

Me: "Really?"

She nudges the ball into my foot I roll my eyes and pick it up much to her excitement. I fake throw the ball and she goes running. She quickly realized I didn't throw it and came back.

Me: "Alright fine here you go."

I actually throw the ball and she chases after it. I picked up a scent nearby it was familiar but there was no one in the room. It must be evelynn then.

I quickly walked closer and estimated where she would be.

Me: "No point in hiding eve, I can smell you just like I can hear those three giggling behind the door."

Evelynn appeared fully in front of me.

Evelynn: "I thought you were a stranger that broke in here darling."

She smiled

Me: "Is it because I'm tall now?"

Evelynn giggled

Evelynn: "What does it matter how tall you are."

She pulled me down by the collar and pressed her lips against my ears.

Evelynn: "I'll still dominate you~"

I felt my self grow shorter

Me: "Huh, that's very unfortunate."

I looked back up at evelynn she was smirking

Evelynn: "This makes it much easier."

She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

Ahri: "Can you two make out in your own rooms?"

Evelynn: "Aww are you jealous ahri?"

Evelynn kissed my jaw and hugged me closer. I turned my head to the side to not embarrass my self.

Me: "Just so you know I dont agree with everything she does but fighting back doesn't seem worth it."

Evelynn: "See he's got a brain in his skull."

I roll my eyes and escape her grasp.

Me: "Wait a second where's tiny and where were you."

Tiny Y/n: "I'm here."

Ahri had a playful smile and turned on the TV. We all sat down together

Sam: "Get off me."

He was getting arrested by the police.