Chapter 28

Remember to check out latter_witch0 who I am doing a collab with for this chapter to make sense.

I hear Evelynn yelling and other panicked voices around me.

???: "It's about time you woke up master."

I groan and slowly open my eyes. Tiny y/n notices me awake first.

Tiny y/n: "He's awake."

Evelynn immediately rushes to me and hugs me. I heard her sobbing softly

Me: "I can take a pretty bad beating eve, this is nothing."

Kai'sa walked over and hugged me too has she told them? Everyone else seemed happy but I remembered something.

Me: "Hey tiny y/n I have a gift for you."

He walked over to me with a confused look on his face. I placed my hand on top of his head. Something was blocking his powers, like a small knot on a hose. I absorbed something slowly and undid the knot.

He backed up and lowered his gaze to his hands. Suddenly he dashed and turned into smoke.

Me: "Wow, that's new."

He showed off his powers and preformed cool tricks.

Tiny Y/n: "I can even stop time."

Me: "I'm not even surprised anymore."

He sat down next to me after showing off all his powers.

Tiny Y/n: "Are you alright normal Y/n."

Me: "Yeah just a bit banged up is all."

I swing my self into a sitting position and try to get up. Evelynn quickly swoops me up off my feet.

Me: "Could you not? I still have a small sliver of pride left and I want to keep it that way."

She stared down at me not really saying anything. She looked away and carried me off to my room.

Me: "Let me get that."

I turn the door knob and open the door for her to enter. She goes inside my room and I close the door behind her. She places me gently on my bed.

Me: "Is that gonna be a thing now or...?"

Evelynn: "I have something to confess to you y/n."

I don't like where this is going

Evelynn: "I heard what you were talking about with kai'sa."

Me: "Oh uh I can explain."

She places her finger on my lip.

Evelynn: "I didn't mean to make you feel that way darling."

I was panicking on the inside

Me; "Y-you're not mad are you?"

She seemed surprised

Evelynn: "Why would I be darling you did nothing wrong."

Her hand slowly extends and she goes to place her hand on my cheek. She stops a few centimeters from my cheek. I slowly tilt my head towards her hand and feel her touch. She removes her hand from my face and gets serious.

Evelynn: "Tell me darling how do you really feel about me."

I freeze up for a moment which dosen't go unnoticed.

Evelynn: "It's fine I can take it."

Me: "W-well most of the time I just feel like you only keep me around to distract you."

She stayed silent and kept her gaze focused on me.

Me: "I'm just here next to you when I know you probably have better things to do and better guys to be with."

I was going to keep talking but she stopped me. Her face turned more serious as she looked me directly in the eyes, almost staring into my soul.

Evelynn: "There Is no one in this world who would ever keep me from you."

She planted a small gentle kiss on my lips.

Evelynn: "I love you darling."

She hugged me now, I was wrapped in her warm embrace.

Me: "I told you how I feel about you s-so tell me how you feel about me."

She smiled

Evelynn: "I think you are one of the cutest, funniest, happiest people I have ever had the pleasure of dating and there is no one I could think of that I enjoy spending my time with more than you, you don't care what others think of you and you protect what you care about and seeing you happy makes my heart flutter."

She continued smiling and she gently massaged my back.

Me: "I remember ahri told me something about you eve."

Evelynn: "Hm?"

Me: "This isn't what you normally look like."

She sighed

Evelynn: "I was really hopping I would never have to show you this."

Me: "I want to see it eve please."

She slowly released me and stood up she turned around for a second and I notice her skin change color, her tail things also changed, she looked completely different. She finally turns around and faces me.

Evelynn: "Do you still want me darling?"

My body was still a bit injured but I managed to stand up and walk to her. I slowly hug her and kiss her chin.

Me: "I haven't been scared of monsters since I was a kid."

Her skin turns back to a more human looking one and she returns the hug. She slowly rubbed my back again. She whispered in my ear.

Evelynn: "I love you y/n you know that right?"

She kissed my ears twice

Me: "You've mentioned it a few times."

The tender moment was soon interrupted by the door being knocked on. Evelynn sighs angrily and leads me back to my bed.

Evelynn: "I'll handle it darling."

She opens the door and I could hear tiny y/n

Tiny y/n: "We've got a plan to get back at Ahri's ex boyfriend."

Evelynn tried to whisper but I still heard what she said

Evelynn: "Would this plan involve ripping him into pieces for daring to touch what's mine."

Tiny Y/n: "There will be plenty of that but I'm not sure normal y/n should be involved."

She turns to me and I already knew what she was going to say.

Me: "Don't go eve it's too dangerous plus I came out fine see-"

I suddenly feel a small prick on my neck. A wave of drowsynezz over takes me. Evelynn quickly hugged me

Evelynn: "I'll be back darling I promise."

The warmth sorounding me was the last thing I remembered before passing out.