Chapter 22

Kai'sa: "Do you want to do something with me?"

Me: "Depends on what this something is."

Kai'sa: "I was thinking about going out and seeing what this town has to offer."

Me: "Huh."

Kai'sa: "Something wrong?"

Me: "No no I just didn't take you for the type to like going out and hanging out with people."

Kai'sa: "I usually wouldn't but I wanted to try something new, unless you don't want to I'm perfectly fine staying here."

Me: "Hmm I know a pretty goos karaoke spot if your down for that."

Kai'sa: "Sure that'll be fun."

Me: "What about the others should we invite them."

Kai'sa: "Yeah actually we should just wait for them and do something else in the meantime."

Me: "I mean I'm down to watch a movie for now."

Kai'sa: "Sure."

She smiled brightly and turned on the TV, she then switched it to netblix.

Kai'sa: "Hmm whay movie should we watch."

Me: "Anything you want I'm not too picky movie wise."

Kai'sa: "Would a show be fine?"

Me: "Yeah, did you have one in mind?"

Kai'sa: "Akali has been telling me to watch this anime called two piece."

Me: "Put it on."

She nods and searches up two piece, she puts it on and sit back. Riki yips from my lap and jumps to kai'sas lap.

Me: "What's the show about?"

Kai'sa: "I don't know akali didn't tell me."

Her hand slowly rung across riki's back earning small purrs from the fox. I relaxed and watched the show begin. The show was about this guy named guffy who had the power to stretch like rubber and this pirate guy hid his treasure called the two piece for the pirates to find. And the main character guffy, wants to be the king of the pirates.

A small yawn escapes my lips which kai'sa notices.

Kai'sa: "Are you tired y/n."

Me: "No I just had my nap interrupted so I'm kinda tired but not at the same time."

She nods and scoots farther away on the couch, she then pats the spot next to her.

Kai'sa: "Lay down."

I hesitate but eventually lay down next to her side. Riki walks off kai'sas lap and walks into my stomach. I pick her up and place her back in kai'sas lap but she runs back to my stomach.

Kai'sa giggles and continues watching the show. Riki curls into a ball, her breath slows and her whole body relaxes. Suddenly I feel kai'sas hand on my ears, my body instinctually flinches.

Kai'sa: "Sorry was I to rough?"

Me: "No you're fine I'm just not used to getting my ears touched."

Wait a second why is she touching my ears

Me: "Why are you touching my ears."

Kai'sa: "Sorry but they looked so soft and ahri dosen't let anyone touch her ears anymore I'll stop if your not comfortable."

Me: "Why?"

Kai'sa: "Akali kept messing with her ears so none of us can touch them anymore same for her tails."

Me: "Oh okay I don't really mind."

Her hand once again touches my ears gently. Her soft hand ran across my ears from bottom to top. Occasionally she used her nails and gently scratches the back of my ears.

The relaxing feeling of being pet over took me and my eyes closed. She stopped and my eyes opened I looked up at her. She smiled and giggled slightly

Kai'sa: "Did you want me to continue?"

I nodded my head and closed my eyes again. Her hand soft hand continues to pet my ears and once more I start drifting off to sleep.

Kai'sa PoV

Wow his ears are so soft, oh is he asleep? I checked his body over and made sure he was asleep. I turn of the TV and leave him on the couch. I go to his room and grab his blanket. I go back to the living room and carefully place it over him and riki.

I leave the living room and head back to my room. I then get a call from evelynn

Hey eve

Kai were coming home the meeting was really short this time around

Oh okay y/n is asleep in the living room right now

Was he a hassle or did he behave

He was fine, we mostly just watched a show together

Really was it only that kai~?

Well, no we also came up with the idea to do some karaoke together besides that nothing

Oh, do you know what place specifically

No he didn't say

Ok we'll be home soon we can go out at 5 or 6 depends how the others feel

Got it

End call

Great this is gonna be so much fun

Evelynn PoV

Me: "Well gals looks like we are hitting the karaoke bar tonight."

Ahri: "Really?! Alright this is gonna be so much fun!"

Akali: "And you say I act like a child."

Me and Ahri: "You do."

Akali: "No I don't I'm perfectly mature and normal."

Me: "Darling, you chew ramen and dash around all day in your room watching, what was it called? Dragon sack S."

Akali: "Yeah but uh that's not immature."

Me: "What was it you screamed, kamewameha."

A visible blush cover her face, she pulled down her cap and covered her face. A smirk covers my face

Me: "I'm just teasing you darling, but I do have a question."

Akali: "Yeah?"

Me: "Do you know any good anime."

Akali: "I though you didn't like anime."

Me: "Let's just say it grew on me darling."

Akali: "Your only asking because y/n likes it."

I freeze up slightly, I heard akali let out a sigh

Akali: "Watch joejoe's abnormal journey with him."

She didn't look at me and sounded deflated

Me: "Thank you darling I'll make sure to watch it with him."

Y/n PoV

I hear the door burst open and I shoot up. riki falls off me and onto the floor.

Evelynn: "Were home!"

Me: "Welcome home then I'm going back to bed."