Chapter 7

We all sat together for a few minutes waiting for the food making small chat. I mostly stayed quiet and waited patiently for my food. I feel riki pop out of my hoodie again I look down and she licks my nose.

Me: "Ok no need for that riki."

Akali: "Aww she's so cute."

I slowly take out riki from my hoodie and pass her over to Akali. She hugs riki and sets her down, her hand quickly runs trough her fur the purs coming from the fox got louder.

Akali: "Aww she's purring."

Ahri looks down and pets riki too. Well at least they are having fun.

Me: "I spoil her way too much."

Akali: "She most definitely deserves it just look at her."

A few moments later paku comes back with the ramen.

Paku: "Here you go enjoy the meal."

Me: "Thank you sir."

I grab the two chopsticks and start to eat, I take my time and enjoy my meal. By the time I look up Akali is already finished.

Me: "H-how did- Wha- ok."

Akali: "Actually I have something I need to buy you girls mind coming with?"

Ahri: "Y/n and eve haven't finished eating."

Evelynn: "I prefer to enjoy my food not just eat it all in one gulp."

Akali: "It's fine we can just go without them."

The three get up and start to leave with riki jumping to me.

Me: "Hey it's alright go with them."

I gently pick up riki and pass her back to Akali. She yips happily and sits on akali's shoulder. That left me alone with evelynn, I feel a chill go down my spine. We silently ate our food for a new moments until she spoke.

Evelynn: "So why do you hide your face is it a scar? A diformity perhaps?"

Me: "No I just, don't like showing my face to people."

I turn slightly to look at her, I feel her hand graze my cheek I flinch and move back by instinct. Her hand shifts back before going forward to my face again. Her other hand slowly removes my hood. I go to reach for her hand

Evelynn: "Just a small peek darling no one else will see you."

I lower my hand and she continues to remove my hood.

Evelynn: "Are you in a relationship y/n?"

I lower my head and my ears go down

Me: "no."

I still spoke softly as I always had

Evelynn: "Interesting-"

???: "Well well well if it isn't the punk ass bitch boy y/n l/n who's this babe you're with huh?"

It was sebastian and now he spoke to evelynn.

Sebastian: "Why don't you leave that dweeb and come with a real man."

I pull up my hood and look away when suddenly evelynn pulls my hood down and whispers in my ear.

Evelynn: "Play along."

She hugged me close

Evelynn: "Well first things first y/n's got a dick that would make a horse jealous, second things second I would rather keep this "dweeb" as you put as my boyfriend than spend a single day with you."

She locked eyes with me and leaned down capturing my lips in a soft and gentle kiss. The taste of cherry lingered on my lips and a small imprint of her lipstick covered lips remained.

Evelynn: "Now then if you wouldn't mind pissing off and eating a dick so I can continue to spend time with my man."

Sebastian stuttered over his words for a few moments

Sebastian: "Whatever you're ugly anyways."

He walked away somewhere else, evelynn had a smirk covering her face. She let me go and I was a blushing mess. I should at least thank her.

Me: "Thank you miss."

She giggled

Evelynn: "For the kiss or for embarrassing that guy's whole family bloodline."

Me: "F-for protecting me."

I was blushing even harder now

Evelynn: "Was that you're first kiss?"

I slowly nod my head

Evelynn: "fufufu~ lucky you, your first kiss was with an idol enjoy saying that to flex with."

She takes a look at me for a moment as if analyzing me. We make eye contact for a second her golden yellow eyes pierced into my soul. I look away and finish eating my food. I feel her hand againts my back her fingers slowly trailed up my spine.

I flinch as I feel her fingers graze my ears. She slowly scratched my ears her fingers gently ran across my ears.

Evelynn: "Am I doing it too rough?"

Me: "N-no its fine."

She smiled and continued to scratch my ears in a slow and soothing fashion. I flinch and open my eyes as I hear the others return.

Akali: "Yo we're back."

Riki jumps off Akali and runs over to me she licks Evelynn's hand.

Evelynn: "Why does she do that?"

Me: "I don't know she always does that, heh she's basically an alarm clock."

She hums slightly and pets riki in the same slow fashion as she did to me. I found my self jealous of riki getting the pets.

I blush and brush aside those thoughts while I pull up my hood

Me: "I need to go the restroom I'll be right back."

Evelynn moves and lets me out I head to the restroom and take care of my business. As I exit the bathroom I'm met with a strike to the face. I hold my nose a bit of blood came out.

???: "So you're the punk who's with goddess evelynn huh."

Me: "What no it's not-"

Another guy kicks me

???: "Shut up you bastard you don't deserve to spend a day with the idols."

There was a third guy with a bat which was quickly slammed into my ribs. I crumpled over and the first guys stomped me. The other two quickly joined in and started to beat me. They stop for a moment the second guy picks me up by the throat. He places his arms infront of my shoulders holding me in place. The guy with the bat runs back the charges forward with one swing.

CRACK