hot // nobara

YUH MY BESTIE BAE REQUESTED THIS SKJBDA

warnings: afab reader, gay, lesbian, gay, two girls in love, lesbians, gay idiots, nothing to be afraid of except for maybe mentions of homophobia, honestly i was just having fun lol, and before anybody comes at me for using the slur IM GAY OK, cursing

ANYWAYS YALL HEAR ABOUT THE PINK MOON?????? I WANT TO SEE THAT FUCKER SO BAD BUT IM GROUNDED RN IM SO MAD- IDK HOW MY PARENTS THINK ITS OK TO GROUND ME ANYWAYS IM LITERALLY AJDBJKABJAKHSKJA

~~~

heaving another sigh, you raised a hand to wipe the sweat off your brow. currently, it was the middle of summer. and the ac went out. which meant uniforms had to be altered until the ac was back up AND having to spend most of your free time indoors if you could. you groaned in frustration before standing up angrily. 

"i'm sick of this. i think..." you paused, gulping harshly before continuing. "i think 'm gonna run."

"run?!" yuuji gasped. "you'll die!"

"it's too hot!" nobara shouted. "are you insane??"

megumi only watched, probably too tired to chime in. he was currently fanning himself, eyes wide in shock of your words.

taking another deep breath, you started shaking your hands, trying to stop them from sweating so much. it was almost funny, the way all of you had been wearing the most revealing clothes you owned, and the fact you all hadn't done anything too strenuous and still managed to sweat buckets. 

"yeah. i'm gonna run." you said, more confidence in your tone this time. "i'm gonna run!"

you shouted, raising both hands before opening the door and running away as fast as possible.

the three left behind could only watch in horror. not only had you left the door open, you'd also just decided to run out in 90 degree weather (fahrenheit for my non-americans). and you hated running, as far as they knew at least.

nobara crawled toward the door lazily, peeking out to see if she could catch a glimpse of you in the distance, but with nobody in sight, she sighed, closed the door, and went back inside the door before laying on the bed dramatically. 

yuuji watched her carefully, a small smile rising to his face. now that you were gone, this was the perfect opportunity to confront her. "soooo... nobara."

she made a face before turning to look at him. "what."

"i've noticed your strange behavior around (y/n) lately." he smiled mischievously.

she started laughing nervously and that caught megumi's attention. "what's going on-"

"y'know, for somebody so much smarter than me, you're oblivious as fuck." yuuji mumbled, not just hinting at the situation with nobara. 

"i dont know what you mean-" megumi said, trying not to sound as angry as he was.

"ANYWAYS-" yuuji said, much louder than megumi so he could get back to the point. "it hasn't slipped my attention that you were looking at her today AND perhaps blushing a bit?"

at this point, nobara was a bit upset. she knew she couldn't get away with hiding it forever, but for yuuji of all people to have caught on. this is hell. she's died and gone to hell.

"i was NOT blushing-" she protested. "and why is it that you're looking at me enough to notice certain reactions anyway? pervert."

yuuji laughed, slapping his thigh. "you know very well i'm not into girls anyway. i'm watching you to figure out why it is you're suddenly so nervous around (y/n) all the time."