ownership // gojo *nsfw*

so this was a request and i hope this is what you expected! enjoy! for legal reasons the reader will be 18+ but enrolled late bc out of nowhere she was thrown into the world of shamans and curses mkay? mkay.

warnings: afab reader, sukuna borderline harassing poor reader, smut, student/teacher trope, sexual themes, typos so so so many typos

~~~

after picking up nobara and waiting for her and yuuji to test their strength in that hideous abandoned building, gojo offered to get everybody dinner. yuuji, nobara, and gojo were all smiles while megumi was sulking, probably a little upset to have been left out on all the fun. and you? well, you were indifferent to say the least. so long as it wasn't life-threatening, you felt no need to jump in and help the younger students.

at dinner, all of you were eating dinner peacefully up until a second mouth sprouted from yuuji's cheek and began spouting some crap directly at you.

"well, it's been quite some time since i've seen a truly beautiful woman. i'm almost surprised to even see one in person, especially in this age." the mouth said.

yuuji slapped a hand over the mouth, his face flushing pink in embarrassment. "i'm so sorry (y/n). i don't know where that came from-"

"HEY- don't speak over me, brat." another mouth reopened on the back of his hand. "is it so wrong for me to compliment that which deserves a compliment? besides, you agree with me anyway."

you couldn't even say anything, too shocked to even think. yuuji's face had successfully turned to the same color as a bright red rose and you looked like a fish out of water, mouth agape in both horror and shock.

"yuuji, you should try to learn to control sukuna." gojo said in a low tone before a smile quickly worked its way back up to his face. "we wouldn't want all our meals to be ruined like this one, would we?"

"ruined? you people are pathetic. all i said was how- mmph!" sukuna had tried to speak again before yuuji slapped himself once more, muffling sukuna's voice.

sukuna didn't speak again for the rest of the night, but this wasn't the last time he had said something regarding your appearance.

~~~

"hey, you should bend over like that again!"

"why don't you do that once more and give me a proper show?"

"hey, i haven't seen that shirt before! you should wear it more often, shows just the right amount of-"

it was all becoming too much. you loved yuuji, you really did, he was so much fun to be around. key word: was. ever since sukuna had taken a liking to you, you couldn't be within yuuji's eyesight without having to prepare to be berated with some sort of 'compliment' from sukuna.

since he had started speaking so openly around you, you had opted to avoid him for the time being. it was a shame, too, since you could tell he was upset at having to avoid you. he understood, of course. if he was in your position he would feel just as bad, and he didn't want to make it any worse by sticking around you too often.

nobara and megumi often caught you up to what was happening with yuuji. you were grateful for that, of course, but it wasn't the same. finally, you decided to see him in person again after a week of avoiding him. after all, you needed to get back into group training. hopefully gojo would be there, as his presence made you feel safer when you knew sukuna would be around as well.

of course, you trusted yuuji, he knew it as well, it was just that sukuna had become so... bold within the past few encounters you'd had.

during training, you'd greeted yuuji happily, as did he. he was excited to finally see you again. surprisingly sukuna hadn't said anything in the first 20 or so minutes since your small reunion, a blessing for all of you.