2.58

It's been a week and today was the day for the plane ride to Hawaii which Isla was grumpy about since she forgot she had to get on a plane.

"Come on you big baby" Ray said as she led her girlfriend to their seats before they both sat down. Isla sat in the window seat while Ray sat next to her.

"Ray this is the same row we sat on last time" Isla smiled as she looked up at the row number. Ray laughed and nodded.

"This is where we met baby" Ray said before pecking her girlfriend's lips. Isla smiled against her lips before pulling away softly. She leaned her head on Ray's shoulders before closing her eyes.

"I am not a big fan of being in the air or heights period" Sia pouts as she sits next to Riven by the window seat. Riven turned to her and held her hand before kissing her softly.

"I'll be right here" he mumbled and she smiled.

"I'm glad you could come with us. I know you don't know everyone yet and we just started dating not too long ago but I-" Riven cut Sia off by kissing her again to shut her up. Sia giggled into the kiss and smiled.

"I don't have a problem or issue coming the tropical land of Hawaii with my beautiful girlfriend right beside me. Yes we have just started dating but baby don't act like we haven't known each other for a long time." He said to which Sia nodded her head to.

"You're right" she said and kissed him again. "Thank you" she said to which he mumbled a your welcome.

Isla and Ray ended up falling asleep during the whole plane ride while the other family members were doing their own thing. When Ray opened her eyes, it was because Isla was shaking her to tell her that they were here.

"Babe get up we're here" Sia said to Riven who ended up falling asleep as well. Everyone stood up and slowly got off the plane.

Isla yawned some and stretched as she walked to baggage claim with her hand in her girlfriend's. Jada and Hunter walked side by side both with smile on their faces.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again" Hunter mumbled wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Jada smiled and turned her head to kiss his lips quickly as they walked.

"I'm not going anywhere" She whispered to him making his smile to grow even bigger.

"Who's picking us up because my feet already hurt especially with being on that plane for that long" Isabella grumbled as she walked with Alex.

"I think Isla said that your Aunt Kaia will" Alex answered to which Bella nodded her head.

They all got to baggage claim and got their bags before heading outside as they waited for Kaia. Isla heard someone call her name making her turn to see Aunt Kaia heading toward her.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you guys again" Kaia said before hugging Isla and Isabella who both smiled.

"Why is something pokin- oh my god are you pregnant!?" Kaia asked as she looked down at Isabella's stomach.

"Yes but it's a surprise so don't tell anyone" She mumbled to her aunt who nodded her head.

Her eyes moved to smile at Hunter before it dropped at the sight of Jada who nervously stood besides him. "Hi Kaia" Jada awkwardly smiled before Kaia smiled and hugged her.

"Oh my god I missed you" Kaia said making Jada smile and hug her back.

Kaia pulled back from the hug only to slap Jada across her face. Jada's face turned to the right as everyone gasped at Kaia's action. "Where the hell have you been" Kaia slightly yelled as she put her hands on her hips.

"God damn Kaia you ain't have to hit her to ask her that" Hunter said as he held in a laugh.

"How about I tell you when we are with the others" Jada said as she sighed. Kaia huffed and walked away. "Come on y'all I'll show you to the cars" Kaia said leading everyone to two cars.

"Oh this is Ryan. I couldn't fit all of you guys in my car so he offered to help me." Kaia said gesturing to the man in the front seat of the second car.

"Okay figure out who is going in which car and let's go I want to get back to my wife" Kaia said and got in her car.

"Uh Hunter, Riven and Sia let's go" Jada said as she walked to the second car with Ryan. They followed her and the twins walked to Kaia's car. They put their luggage in the trunk before getting into the car.

Isla ended up sitting in the middle of the back seat between Alexander and Ray. "God this is for skinny people" Isla said as she leaned back against the seat trying to get comfortable.

"Babe no one touching you except for our leg" Ray said and Isla shrugged. "Still" she mumbled making Ray laugh and shake her head.

The ride to the hospital didn't take long only about twenty minutes. Kaia ended up talking to Kaia and Alex most of the ride about the baby which she was very happy about.

"Your parents don't know you're coming or the fact that Jada is alive so don't get mad when your dramatic mother screams when she sees Jada" Kai said when she parked the car and got out.

"Aunt Kaia I thought you were the dramatic one" Isla said as she got out the car.

"Who told you that?"

"Mom" Isabella said and Kaia nodded her head. "Sounds about right" Kaia said before she led them inside the hospital.

Jada looked at Hunter as they walked behind everyone. "Hunt what if they are too angry to want me back" Jada couldn't help to ask making Hunter look at her.

"I think you forget who our friends are baby" He said and She nervously shook her head.

"Kaia slapped me when she saw me Hunter and I-" Hunter cut Jada off by shushing her quietly.

"The most anger you would get is Knox glaring at you but once they hear what really happened they will be okay baby. I think they would be more happy that you're at least alive than be angry"

"You're right" Jada nodded her head. Hunter smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder kissing her forehead softly.

"It's going to be okay baby"