2.4

"It's going to be okay LaLa" Isabella said holding Isla's hand as they walked on the plane.

"Why didn't our parents give us seats together" Isla said annoyed as she looked for her seat.

"Because the flights were made so late" Bella said sighing before finding her seat. Isla looked at her as she sat down and Bella gave her hand a tight squeeze and a hug before sitting down completely.

"I'm right here sis if you need me" she said and Isla nodded before going to her seat which was a few rows down from Bella. Lucky no one else was sitting in the row so Isla moved to the window seat and sighed.

"At least I'll be good once I'm in the air as long as there is no turbulence" Isla mumbled as she opened the little window.

"Hey" someone said and Isla looked over to see a tanned curly haired female moving to see next to Isla in the middle seat. Isla frowned and sighed before looking back out the window playing with her fingers nervously.

"Welcome everyone. This is your captain Williams speaking. I would like to welcome you guys to this amazing flight to the beautiful and topical place of Hawaii." The captain spoke in the intercom mic. Isla tuned out the rest of his speech as she tried to focus on relaxing.

"Oh no one else is sitting here" the girl next to Isla said as she looked at the empty seat next to her. She moved over to the aisle seat leaving the middle seat empty.

Bella🙄🖤

You okay?
Read at 6:00am

Just wishing I had this row to myself
Read at 6:00am

You got a fat guy next to you?
Read at 6:00am

Nah just this girl next to me. She look like she our age too.
Read at 6:01am

Is she cute👀
Read at 6:02am

Bella🙄
Read at 6:02am

Whaaaa she is isn't she 😁
Read at 6:04am

Isla looked over at the girl who was on her phone looking like she was texting someone. Isla's eyes raked over the girl taking notice of her masculine clothes. She had her curly black hair in a bun and she had a few chains around her neck. Isla looked down at her arms to see a couple of tattoos running across her arms.

"You done checking me out mamas?" The girl asked suddenly as she looked at Isla and Isla's eyes widened before her cleared her throat and looked back down at her phone.

"It's fine I checked you out too when I first got on this plane" The girl said and Isla tried her best not to choke on the air.

"I'm Ray by the way" she added and Isla looked at her before nodding.

"Isla" she responded before jumping as the plane began to move. Isla's breath became to rise slowly as she began to panic holding onto the arms of the seat tightly.

"Hey you okay" Ray said but Isla didn't respond as she gripped her shirt tightly as she tried to breath.

"Hey hey just count to ten with me okay?" Ray said unfastening her seatbelt and moved back to the middle seat. She wrapped her arms around Isla and Isla jumped but didn't pull away.

"Count to ten Isla count to ten" Ray said and Isla nodded slowly as she breathed heavily looking at Ray.

1

2

3

4

Ray noticed Isla becoming a little bit more relax as she rubbed her arms softly as she continued to count with her.

"Thats it keep going" Ray said softly.

5

6

7

8

9

10

Isla sighed softly as she closed her eyes feeling more relaxed. She let go of the arms of seat and softly rubbed her hands together.

"Thank you" she said softly and Ray nodded.

The plane began to move faster before Isla felt them being lifted off the ground. Isla's hand grabbed hold of Ray's shirt gripping it unconsciously as she looked out the window.

"Um" Ray said and Isla looked over before blushing softly.

"Sorry" she said and took her hand off of Ray's shirt. She turned her head back to look outside to see they were in the air.

"It's fine" Ray said and put her seatbelt on as she leaned back in her seat. Isla looked at her and bit her lip as she played with her fingers.

"Uh thanks for helping me there. Usually my sister is here to calm me down but-"

Cutting Isla off, Ray shook her head and shrugged. "Believe me I don't mind. My brother use to get like that sometimes when we were on a boat." She said and Isla frowned before nodding.

"Everyone you are now allowed to take your seatbelts off" A flight attendant said as the seatbelt sign turned off. Isla took her seat belt off and stood up.

"Sorry excuse me" She said softly as she moved past Ray in the row and walked to Bella's seat.

"Bella" Isla said and Bella looked up from her phone before smiling.

"Come sit back here with me there is a open seat" Isla pleaded and Bella frowned.

"You know I can't just change seats" Bella said and Isla sighed nodding.

"Excuse me lady" someone said from behind Isla and Isla looked over her shoulder to see a lady trying to get past her.

"Oh sorry" she said and moved out of the way. Isla told Bella bye and went back to her seat. Ray wasn't in her seat so Isla quickly sat back down in the window seat before pulling her phone out her pocket.

"Excuse me ma'am would you like something to drink?" A flight attendant said coming to Isla's row with the cart.

"Do you guys have ginger ale?" Isla asked and the flight attendant nodded her head.

"But is it the Canada brand one?" She asked and the flight attendant smiled nodding. Isla mumble a small okay and the lady handed her a ginger ale.

"Thanks" Isla said before sipping some of her soda before looking back out the window as she sighed softly.

.