2.32

Ray's place was mostly filled with the colors white and brown. Her floors were polish dark brown hard wooed floors that didn't squeak when you walked on them.

She had a nice sized living room that had one brown couch with two little love seats. There was a flat screen tv up on the wall opposite to the couch. She had a small stand a few feet under the tv that had LED lights around it. She also had a Xbox and a play station on the table with many games in the small compartment.

"Okay so I usually eat in my room or in the living room choose your poison" Ray said as she walked into the kitchen.

The kitchen had brown colored cabinets with a white marble counter tops. Her fridge was a storm grey and had the two doors with the freezer at the bottom as a drawer. She had LED lights around the kitchen walls that made Isla smile.

"You have LED lights in every room don't you?" Isla asked and Ray looked up from the bag before nodding.

"They be lit" Ray smiled before taking out the food. Ray opened the boxes to reveal steak and mashed potatoes with teriyaki asparagus and mushrooms. Isla's mouth drooled at the sight of the delicious food.

"Let's eat in your room" Isla said as she remembered Ray's question. Ray nodded and grabbed two forks before taking the food to her room. Isla grabbed the drinks and straws before following her.

Ray's small hallway was painted white with pictures of her with people Isla assumed were her friends and family. She had one picture with her another girl. They were laughing and close to each other while they looked to be covered in paint. Ray had the girl in her arms bridal style and had the biggest smile on her face.

Isla decided not to speak on it as she continued her walk into Ray's room.

Her room had white walls with many pictures around of her and other people. She of course had LED lights around the walls. She also had a full body mirror in the corner with shoe boxes around it.

She had a queen sized bed that had black sheets and bed cover. Ray was leaned against the black matte headboard as she sat on the bed. Isla walked to the kitchen and got in the bed sitting next to Ray. There was another flat screen TV Up against the wall and Ray was scrolling through Netflix.

"I don't pay for cable so you probably won't be able to watch some of your shows here" Ray said to Isla to which her girlfriend nodded.

"Thats fine" Isla mumbled handling Ray her drink. Ray thanked her and sent her a smile before opening her straw and taking a sip of her drink.

"What you want to watch baby" Ray asked her and Isla looked at the Tv.

"Can we watch grey's anatomy" Isla smiled and Ray groaned loudly.

"Baby that show is so overrated" Ray said making Isla roll her eyes.

"It is not. Your orange is the new black is overrated" Ray looked at Isla with a knowing look making Isla take back her statement. "Okay fine it's not overrated but Grey's isn't either"

"Okay fine we can have grey's but after we finish that we are watching Orange is the new black" Ray said putting the first episode of grey's on. Isla smiled and nodded. Ray gave her the food and a fork making Isla thank her.

"I'm fine with that" Isla said as she took a bite of her food. Ray smiled and wrapped her arm around Isla as she ate her food, paying attention to the show.

~~

"Ray!" Isabella screamed as she ran to Ray hugging her. Isla laughed at Ray's shocked face as she hugged her back.

"What's up little bell" Ray said ruffling Isabella hair making her punch her in her shoulder.

Isla decided to bring Ray out to see her sister and her friends before Isla took Ray to see her mom. Sianna and Alex stood off to the side as they talked to each other.

"I'm tired of you already" Bella joked making Ray smile. She wrapped her arm around both Isla and Bella before kissing Isla's forehead.

"This is our cousin Sianna and our friend Alexander" Isla said as they walked closer to them.

"Hey" Ray smiled at them and Sia waved at her. "You're the girl that I was talking to on the phone a few days ago right?" She asked to which Sia laughed and nodded her head to.

"Yeah call me Sia though" She said and Ray nodded. Ray wrapped her arms around Isla from behind and Isla leaned back against her with a small smile on her face.

"So you the one who took little miss Isla from me" Alex smiled and Ray raised her eyebrow nodding. Alex held his hand out and Ray dapped him up.

"Oh shut up" Isla rolled her eyes and Isabella frowned as her phone rang making her groan. She walked away as she answered her phone.

"I'm just playing I'm Alex it's nice to finally meet you" Alex said and Ray nodded at him.

"Can you believe college starts soon" Sia said and Isla sighed with a smile.

"I'm still mad you and Bella wasn't at graduation" Sia said and Isla shrugged.

"You know we for one we were on a plane on that day plus we both didn't want to walk across that ugly brown stage" Isla mumbled and Sia nodded.

"Yeah honestly it felt nice for a few seconds but then it was just boring" Sia mumbled to which Alex nodded his head to.

"I'm happy we are both with high school though" Alex smiled just as Bella came back. He looked at her and they locked eyes before Isabella cleared her throat looking away.

"How about we go bowling" Bella suggested to which Ray frowned at.

"Eh can we do something else" Ray said and Isla leaned her head back to look at her.

"How about mini golf!" Sia said and Ray nodded her head. She looked at Isla before pecking her lips softly making Isla smile.

"Ouuu there's this fun glow in the dark one" Bella said as her and Sia walked off with Alex walking behind them.

"I'm happy you're here" Isla mumbled to Ray as she turned in her arms.

"Me too baby"