Yoongi's heart ached when he realized he had also been lying to this man. Creating an illusion of tragic circumstances to gain some pathetic sympathy from him. He could not be better than Jungkook.

  "Can you trust a human?" He asked, looking at his eyes. Though he already knew the answer.

  Jimin knitted his brows together, but kept his voice cherubic as he spoke, "Yes. If humans willingly don't want to harm me and be honest with me, I will surely trust them."

  "Then why did he couldn't trust me? I was honest with him." Yoongi whispered like a monologue but Jimin heard him.

  "Who?"

  Yoongi gulped awkwardly. Tried to slide the topic, "Just one of my friends. Noone specifically."

  Jimin studied him several seconds before giving a conceded nod. He wasn't liking the change in this human's behavior. The man who used to get shy around him and blushed every time they met, was looking so dull, cold and devised compared to the other days. What was bothering him and who was this friend who couldn't trust him?—Jimin wondered.

  He said, "Trust is a heavyweight word. I don't know many things about it. My activities are limited to my friends and family who trust me as dearly as I do. We are social creatures and trust solidifies the bonds between each of us. If your friend couldn't trust you, that could only mean the bond between you two hasn't reached the level where he could believe that you won't harm him anyway. Or it could be he is just waiting for the right moment to confess."

  "Yes I agree. Maybe I was just expecting too much from him. It-it was only my fault." Sighed Yoonhi. Didn't want to let Jimin know about his insecurities. But sharing his thoughts partly with the omega, he was feeling lighter than before. "Your words have touched both my mind and heart. You are amazing, Jimin-ssi. So caring, so beautiful. I am honored to meet you."

  Jimin giggled in response, covering half of his  face with his tiny fingers. The fanboy human was back and he was liking it very much. "Aww! You are so cute."

  'Cute!'—Yoongi thought he could faint right there. Again he felt the exquisite thrill that had run through every fiber of his being at the sight of his crush's pretty face.

  An awkward smile appeared on his lips, "I-I have to go now."

  "Why?" Jimin pouted. They had just started being friendly, he wanted to spend some time with him more.

  "I have something urgent to discuss with our prince. And have to prepare his bath before he comes back." Yoongi took a step back, then then two. Asked confidently, "We shall meet again, right?"

  "Yeah. We will." Jimin assured him. Watching him going away.

  "Have a nice day, angel." Yoongi's gums appeared when he smiled and ran towards his room, didn't wait to check the effect he created on that omega, who was blushing at the nickname, as red as a strawberry.

__#____#____#____#____#____#__

  Inside the palace there was an open balcony,  attached with an artificial pond. It was specious and made especially for summer lunch or dinner parties. A red thick canopy was partly covering the area, protecting the huge table from direct sunlight.

  The former king used to spend his leisure time with his family while enjoying the beautiful view of his garden; flowering trees, and carpets of wildflowers, and the water trickling in the pond underneath the flock of geese.

  No wonder this place was the current King's favourite too.

  Kim Taejoo was sitting at the end of that table. From there he could see every member of his family fairly. Their clothing was very fine, minimal because of the afternoon heat. Only the king was fully dressed. Regal red and gold robes covering his large frame, and his kempt black hair tied under the golden crown. He was waiting for the last two persons to arrive. Taehyung and Jungkook.