Chapter 16

Round 2

Reader POV

I got into position and got ready for the game to start. The whistle goes off , Niki tosses the ball and i managed to block it just in time and " Throw it to me !" i said as i started running towards Evelyn , she toss the ball to me and BAM! Spikes down 1st point. 

Me: Nice one! ( high fives ) Follow me , will take the round home. 

Everyone: YES CAP!!

I stood at the back of the court trying to contain my emotions and hearing the whistle goes off i tossed the ball into the air and did a wonderful Jump Float ! 2nd point to (O/C) , Japan looked like they aren't even trying to win anymore it's weird but we continued to play as per normal trying to figure out what is their strategy . 

the game ended with 25/18 which i shouldn't be too happy about it something isn't right another 10 minutes break so i decided the head back to the bench and chat with my team . 

Me: Something isn't right , be on guard. 

Wong: what's wrong? 

Me: It was a simple win correct but they are hiding something thats why don't be too happy about it now , lets start doing Tempo and quick attacks they won't see it coming , Triple blocks , Mia be on stand by as well. Evelyn do more toss , Chole block ore stand strong and firm, i'll serve and spike the rest on the bench pay attention, OG team are you ready? 

Team: Ready! 

all of us got off the bench and back into the court, i took the ball from the referee and prepared to serve. Niki i know you are hiding something i just need to know what you and your team are planning damn you for stealing my man and my love.  

Beep!!!

No one's POV

(Y/N) tosses the ball into the air and slams in capturing the 1 point with ease and again with the second toss being tosses Japan managed to block and strikes back (O/C) quickly moves into position and saves the ball and tosses it " ONE TOUCH" could be heard when Evelyn yelled at the top of her lungs so the rest of us quickly dashed for the ball and i caught up with the ball 

Evelyn: (Y/N)! 

(Y/N) : I got it ! 

Kuroo: She's doing it ! 

Akaashi: I cant watch 

Sugawara: OMG god pray to god this works!

Asahi: god is here! 

With all eyes on (Y/N) the pressure is on her to save the ball , her hands up high in the air, eyes looking for an empty spot on the court and SLAMS SCORE! The match was long and tough but both teams are HEad to head 18-18 it wasn't enough they needed a 25 in order to take the win and complete 4 rounds (Y/N) pushed her boundaries aiming at every empty spot she could find the game got really intense very minute and it's now 20-18 just 5 more points to go. 

(Y/N) told Evelyn to do her infamous dump shot and she did it 21 on the scoreboard just 4 more to go ! With 5 minutes left in the round (Y/N) and her team continued to push through doing more ticks and minus tempo and finally when the whistle was blown the final score for the round 25-18 

Karasuno: (O/C) ! (O/C)! (O/C)! , Our pretty manger!

With the whole Nekoma and Karasuno team cheering for (Y/N) it gave her more courage and strength to continue to play  harder in the next round. 

Round 3 

Round 3 was a long one, Japan was taking the lead during the first half of the match until (Y/N)'s turn to serve the ball BAM! 1 point straight away the game dragged and got more intense currently standing at 20-20 (Y/N) called for a 10 mins break.