Chapter 48

Reader POV

After i left the locker room , i found a quite place to cry for awhile before overhearing Kuroo and Akaashi's conversation then knowing i will get fired for this i may as well face it right? I gathered my remaining courage and walked up to both of the and tapped their shoulder before walking away ... 

I entered my office and switched on the lights to see everything still in place , so i took out a few boxes and started packing my personal items, while i was packing my stuff a knock came on the door. 

Me: Come in! 

Meian came in first followed by Inunaki , Thomas and Barnes all 4 of them came in and sat down on the sofa and i sat on the single seat 

Me: So what can i do for you guys?

Meian: We just wanna have a heart to heart talk. 

Me:Okay sure

Thomas: So . . . How have you-

Inunaki: WHY DID YOU LEAVE US! 

Barnes: Inunaki Kun .... 

Me: I guess since its just the 4 of you and all of you are rather mature at handling the truths so alright. So i ran away cause of some situation between me and Bokuto and Akaashi. 

Meian: Love Triangle?

Me: Sort of... 

Inunaki: But Bokuto and Akina have broken up when we came back to Japan. 

Me: Thats none of my business but thanks for the information. but i am well now. that 3 week in Pairs was splendid. 

All 4: YOU WERE IN PARIS?! 

Me: Well ... yes but i wasn't slacking! i looked after my friends kids in exchange for letting me stay at their place. 

Barnes: Please don't leave us , we can't win this without you. 

Meian: I agree. 

Inunaki: Imagine how the other 3 will react? 

Me: I understand your concerns but this is the boards decision not mine as much a~

Door slams open (BANG) 

Hinata: (Y/N) SAN!

Atsumu: The Board! Huff ~ 

Hinata: They said ! huff~ 

Sakusa: They said they will give you a warning instead of firing you. gezzus how hard was it to pass down a message ? 

My eyes widen when Sakusa said the news my eyes became watery and i started crying again, all of them pulled me into a hug then i realise someone was missing. 

Me: Where is Bokuto? 

Atsumu: Heh? i thought he was just behind us?

Meian: I am going to help you unpack!

Thomas: Same!

the boys started unpacking everything from my boxes and placing it all where it was before not too long later , Bokuto , Akaashi and Kuroo came into the room and chased everyone out of the room and it was just the 4 of us alone in the room. 

Kuroo: Why did you run away. 

Akaashi: you scared the shit out of everyone. 

Me: I didn't mean too.. everything was happening so quickly i cannot even breathe at that time so that Friday after i paid for the dinner and went to the airport straight and headed for France... im sorry.