Chapter 8

Time skip 2 months later...

Reader POV

I have been feeling better ever since that incident and I have been eating with the Volleyball team everyday and for the past 2 months lunch isn't the same anymore. I felt happier in school now thanks to Daichi and Sugawara san's idea the whole team is really bonded now .

But Whenever i got home its missing Bokuto the laughter and his scent still reeks in my home ... i haven't texted him or called him him back but he never fails to send me a text or a photo of himself to me and i just never replied because i was busy with Mid year exams and was also helping Hinata and Kageyama with their studies

Today the Volleyball magazine came during training and as the boys sat in the breakroom flipping through the pages they came across the Top Ace's in the country and i had a quick glimpse of it to see Number 5

KOTARO BOKUTO

I dropped my stuff on the floor and everyone had a shock .

Me: Sorry guys oh sensei you're where! ( trying to escape )

Sensei: We are going to Tokyo for 1 weeks for Summer Volleyball Camp by looking at the 4 that i spoke to last week. 2 of you need to have sup classes Hinata and Kageyama.

Hinata: Oh no

Me: 2 of you come here! ( Starts pulling their ears dragging them to the corner )

Kageyama: We tried really !

Hinata: Really sorry!

Me: I am going to kill both of you ! ( Started punching them )

Sugawara: (Y/N) chan don't have to be so hard on them they tried.

Sensei: oh (Y/N) san do you need to tell your parents about the camp ?

Me: they trust me besides my brother is in Nekoma he'll look out for me , i'll call my parents to let them know about the camp.

Sensei: alright we will leave at 6am on the 10th of June Monday,everyone else Consent forms.

Everyone: Yes sensei!

After everyone took the form all of us headed for home and our summer break began. All of us ahd 1 week to rest and Hinata and Kageyama had sup classes.

When i finished my shower i texted Kuroo telling him about the came and

"Kuroo: I can't wait to see you after so long 

Me: I do too ! I heard there are other schools ?

Kuroo: Yeah don't worry about it i'll see you in a week ! "

After that text i blow dried my hair and did a bit of studying then headed to bed. During that 1 week of break I invited the boys over Sugawara , Daichi and Asahi to watch some movies and I chose a horror film so Asahi would scream. I felt like Daichi and Sugawara are like parents to the whole Karasuno team as their kids but motherless I love them both equally .

While i was cutting fruits in the kitchen from the corner of my eye i saw Daichi looking at the photos in the living room and i came back and set the fruits down on the table for the boys, Daichi came up to me with the picture that me bokuto , Kuroo and Akaashi were all together at Mount Fuji.

Daichi: Hey (Y/N), who are the 2 other boys in the picture?

Me: my 2 older brothers.

Sugawara: I recognise the one with the grey hair tips , that's Kotaro Bokuto.