Chapter 44

Reader POV

Me: So before we begin training i just want to update somethings , So the volleyball league has been confirmed 3 weeks from now , you guys will be competing against others in the country as well so training will get tougher from here 

I took a glance at Akaashi and looked back at everyone

Me: Kay , thats the update , right now i want 40 laps around the hall go! 

Everyone got up and started running , i sat on the bench with Akaashi while he was busy taking photos of the boys , I looked though the contract for Akaashi , i looked at Akaashi as he was writing down the time laps for them as well , i smiled and continued reading the contract

When they were done, i approached coach Bruno and talked about what will they do for their physical training and he told me everything i needed to know and i agreed and went back to MSBY to instruct them on what to do next. 

Me: Okay , will do 150 tosses , 150 receives , 200 spikes and 50 diving drills . will start with tosses so grab a pair and start. 

I blew my whistle and they started tossing back and forth i walked between them correcting them before i headed back to Akaashi's side to drink some water he handed over to me and patted my head . 

Meian reported to me everyone was done with their 150 and i told them to do receive and from there Meian instructed the rest of them to start , i did walk around again to correct their posture and made sure it was in tip top position . Once everyone was done with Physical training , i dismissed them for a 20 min break while Akaashi and i had something to talk about so i asked Coach Bruno is i could use his office and off we went to the office , I dragged Akaashi into the office and have him seated on the soda and i sat opposite him and printed out the contract . 

Me: So i've been considering this for a while now

Akaashi: I don't want to Ruin - 

Me: Shut up 

Akaashi: sorry... 

Me: I want you as my 2nd in command for MSBY ( Pushes the contract ) 

Akaashi: Oh this is not about Bokuto San? 

Me: Nope , as my 2nd in command you'll be an advisor and overseer for all marketing and sales section and as well as be there on training days . Your salary is 4.2k starting No OT pay, 14 days annual leave , 14 days sick leave and if you ever have a kid in the future childcare leave will come into play as well , and if I'm ever not around you'll be in charge of everything . So what do ya think? 

Akaashi: I don't know what to say....

Me: You are the one that started this team with me , it would be unfair if you are not included. 

Akaashi: So where do i sign ? 

Me: YEPPIIII! just sign here (flip ) here ( flip ) and here (flip ) 

Once Akaashi signs all 3 papers instead of a handshake i jumped in for a hug hahah! , everything feels complete now. then i signed my portion of the contract and slipped it into a file and headed out with Akaashi .

We walked back to the hall with all smiles and i was skipping all the way back to the hall and it really felt good until MSBY saw me skipping around the corridors and i stopped my tracks and tapped Akaashi's shoulder and smiled at them then went into the hall 

I sat n the bench and everyone else is seated right in front of me. 

Me: Okay next part of PT is game play with the other team, play like how we usually play and i will decide who goes in and who waits outside.

MSBY: Yes Mdm. 

Me: First round i want , Inunaki , Atsumu , Meian , Thomas , Sakusa and Hinata get on to the court thanks. 

Once they got out i discussed with them about the rotation during the game and how things are going to be a little different during the game and a must to have surprise swaps and tosses so Atsumu have to be alert on where and to whom he has to toss 

While i was discussing with the 6 , at the corner of my eye i saw Barnes comforting Bokuto which i didn't really bother at all.... once the meeting was over i chased them into the court . 

The whistle had gone off Argentina served the ball , Meian caught it passed it to Atsumu then to Hinata and score! first point i could see the team is doing relatively well without Bokuto in there. the set was done when MSBY hit 25 first which was amazing. 

The second set i pulled out Hinata and Thomas and swapped with Barnes and Bokuto . The whistle goes off the game begins , Argentina takes the first point with that i sat back down on the bench and watch the entire game which to my dismay i have been yelling at them for the past 20 mins even everyone is afraid of me now .... there was no coordination all of a sudden this is a mess! and Bokuto hasn't been spiking at its best , i just might have to bench him the entire season at this rate. 

Me:When we get back to Japan, tell Kuroo to talk to Bokuto if he dosen't want to get benched for the entire season. 

Akaashi: Yes (Y/N) 

With that the game concluded at 25 for Argentina and 23 for MSBY . the boys gathered and took their drinks and started drinking , i looked at the board and looked at everyone. 

Me: Okay last round Bokuto swap with Hinata , Barnes swap with Thomas . i want to see more teamwork got it?!  Pay attention to your surroundings PAY ATTENTION TO THE DAMN BALL ! Your blocks are getting sloppy ! be firm and jump higher! 

MSBY: YES MDM! 

The 3rd round was much better than the second and with that MSBY took the second win , the boys were really happy but not Bokuto he was still sulking on the bench while the team celebrated . Akaashi and i headed over to coach Bruno and had a a little chat before heading back to our home to rest up. 

Akaashi went out to get food for the both of us until the door bell rang and i went to open it to see Bokuto standing there i just walked away and back to the couch it is , he sat a distance away from me. 

Bokuto: Let's talk about us. 

Me: What about it? 

Bokuto: You were right , that break was needed. 

He lowered his head and fidgeting with the ring on his finger ... i took notice of his actions but kept quite about it. 

Bokuto: I was the one that caused the problem , it has been bothering me.... 

Me: Out with it. 

Bokuto: I have been seeing someone else.