Chapter 6

The hours in school and volleyball became days and weeks soon it was time to go to Meet Nekoma. I still felt sad but I had to put on a strong face. The journey to the stadium was long and tiring but when we reached and got out of the van I went to help Shimizu with the stuff until i heard a familiar voice behind me.

Kuroo: Daichi is that (Y/N)?

Daichi: You know her?

Kuroo: Hey (Y/N)!

I turned around to see Kuroo standing beside Daichi

Me: ONII-CHAN! ( Drops everything and runs over to give him a hug)

Kuroo: How are you! ( Hugs back )

Daichi: (Y/N): how do you know him? Wait Onii-chan?

Kuroo: yeah she used to date ( You smacks his lips )

Me: What my Onii chan was saying before I came to Miyagi Prefecture. I stayed in Tokyo for a week and I met him and we clicked instantly so I regarded him as my brother.

Daichi: Ohh i see..

Kuroo: I treat (Y/N) like my own little sister so if anyone dares to mess with her they have to go through with me and 2 other brothers.

At the corner of my eye i saw Tanaka and Noya frozen up

Me: Yeah let's go in! I can't wait to see you both play!

After that all of us walked in and went to change into our attire and i just wore my Karasuno jacket since i wasn't comfortable wearing the managers jacket yet then when both teams were ready they started to play the match teams were equally powerful and first match Nekoma won 0:2 i cheered for the boys and Nishinoya and Tanaka then had energised by my words of encouragement and continued to play even better.

After 6 rounds of 3 matches Nekoma Won and it's alright the boys thanked NekomaHigh for playing with them and so did I . Then Kuroo came towards me

Kuroo: Hey (Y/N) Chan , may i have a word with you before you leave ?

Me: Daichi may i?

Daichi: I'll bring your stuff to the van .

I walked beside Kuroo and he lead me to the Outside of the hall where there was no one around

Me: So what did you want to talk about ?

Kuroo: I heard you broke up with Bokuto?

Me: I had my reasons...

Kuroo: what is it then...

Me: Akaashi said to break it off for Bokuto's sake and at that time Bokuto came and looked for me every Weekend and Akaashi said he skipped weekend training for me and his studies aren't getting better...

Kuroo: Oh... how have you been ever since...

Me: Not good... I am not eating or sleeping right... i really miss him i really love him but for his sake i had to do it .. ( Sobs...) How is he ?

Kuroo: Same as you... i popped by s place and he is a wreck if this what Akaashi wants so be it but i hope you could tell Bokuto the truth

Me: I hope so...

Kuroo: Don't cry alright...

Me: Don't tell him you saw me or I am Karasuno's Volleyball manager alright.

Kuroo: Alright I promise, if you need anything call me .

Me: I will i'll see you soon ONii-chan ( Hugs kuroo )