Paul's eyes went to her boobs again. "I beg to differ," he said and smiled at her.

Alex smiled back at him. "Then why are we not having sex?" she asked quietly.

Paul exhaled deeply and set his book down. His eyes went to her belly. 

She followed his gaze and frowned at him. "You're worried about the baby?"

Paul shrugged and leaned back on the chair. "I'm worried that I might hurt him," he confessed, looking bothered.

Alex exhaled and smiled at him. She pushed herself off the chair and covered the space between them. She lifted her skirt up a little before straddling him and rested her hands on his shoulders. Paul held her hips and looked up at her face. 

Alex traced his shapely lips with the tip of her finger. "You know, I recently did some research," she told him.

He licked his lips and swallowed hard. "What did you research about?" he asked huskily. 

She traced her finger over his high cheekbones, over his nose and his jaw. "Do you know that pregnancy causes women to have a higher sex drive? It's because of all the hormones and increased blood flow. It just makes everything more sensitive, you know?" 

Paul was breathing hard through his mouth. She could feel his erection growing under her. "Alex, I really-"

"And you know," Alex continued, cutting him mid-sentence. "Sex is perfectly safe for the baby." She held his face and moved her hips seductively. "But if you're worried, you can try and be very gentle."

She kissed his lips softly, feeling his mouth moved in response. She opened her mouth and gently run her tongue over his lips. She felt his hands moved from her hips to her ass and he squeezed hard, pulling her against his grown erection. 

He held her face and said firmly, "Stop me if I hurt you."

Alex nodded her head and kissed him again, more passionately this time, wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her tightly and got up from the chair. He moved them across the room to the bed and lay her down gently. He straightened up and swiftly took off his shirt. He leaned down again and kissed her lips, before moving down to her jaw and her neck. 

Paul pulled her neckline down and exposed her enlarged breasts. He buried his face in her cleavage and massaged her boobs. He rolled his thumbs over her nipples and they hardened instantly. He took each of them into his mouth and sucked gently. 

His hand found its way between her thighs and touched the soaked fabric of her underwear. She didn't know how she got so wet but she wanted him inside her that instance. His finger slipped under the fabric and found their way inside her. She moaned and quietly hoped that he would hurry up and take her.

As if reading her mind, or perhaps reading her body language, Paul took off his pants and then pulled off her underwear. He knelt down under her, with his knees apart, and pulled her closer to him. Then he pushed himself inside of her with a low grunt. 

Alex closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the fullness of his erection inside of her. Paul moved slowly, pushing himself in and out, watching her closely. Alex spread her legs wider, inviting him to go deeper. He hesitated for a second, before holding her legs wide open and penetrating deeper. But he was still moving slowly.

Alex's legs got tired, so she closed her legs and lay on her side. Paul lay down behind her and slowly penetrated her again. He kept up the same slow rhythm as before. 

Alex peered over her shoulder and asked, "Please fuck me harder." Paul stopped moving. Alex could tell that he was hesitant. "I promise I'll tell you if it hurts," Alex said and begged him, "Please?"

Paul exhaled and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Then he started moving again, slowly at first before he picked up the speed. Soon they were both panting and sweating. Alex finally felt herself building and when she came, she cried out his name as her body rocked from the orgasm. Paul finished with her.

They lay still for a few minutes, catching their breaths and waiting for their heartbeats to slow down. Then Paul started the line of questioning.

"Are you alright, love?"

"Yes."

"Anything hurt?"

"No."

"Does your belly hurt?"

"No."

"Let me check for bleeding," he suggested and lifted her leg to check. Alex chuckled into the pillow.

Paul dropped her leg slowly and sighed with satisfaction. "You're alright," he said confidently. "Is there anything that you need?"

Alex looked at him and said, "More sex." Then she grinned mischievously.