xlviii

i left enough clues on my twt acc on how this book would end😗

2018. 10. 29.

for the first time after two weeks, mark was finally able to visit the company building again. mark became busy with his group's promotions that he and renjun never really saw each other in that short period of time. they sometimes do call each other, but it wouldn't even last more than thirty minutes as they were both bone tired.

and the first place mark would go to, of course, is his rendezvous with renjun.

"what's with the feast?" mark gawked at the three lunchboxes laid down the floor. he sat across renjun.

"just because. i realized you might not be eating well due to the extreme practice. i must make actions within my own hands," renjun explained and opened the lunchboxes' lids. "i cooked all of these for you. you don't have to finish them all. even a bite from every dish is fine, because i know you're on strict diet," he added and handed mark his chopsticks.

right. the whole group is on strict diet. even mark, for the first time after debut, also got a meal ratio to follow. but the food in front of him is the food renjun cooked for him. that's a different case. and he doesn't want to waste even an ounce of his boyfriend's efforts. all of renjun's efforts must be appreciated– that's a rule mark told himself.

taking the chopsticks, mark beamed a wide smile, "i will finish these all! who cares about diet, i can just exercise later," he giggly stated.

renjun reached out to pat his hair, "good boy. eat well, hmm?" he smiled at mark.

"won't you eat?" mark asked after finishing the set of tuna kimbap renjun made for him.

"nah. i ate with the others earlier," renjun retorted.

"these are really good. i hope i can always eat the food you make," mark said.

renjun nodded, "i'll always bring you lunchboxes whenever you'll go here, okay?" there's no favor renjun would deny.

like a kid, mark happily nodded.

watching mark cutely munching down his food, renjun couldn't help but to capture that moment. "baby, look here," he called out for the canadian.

mark struck a peace sign while still holding into his chopsticks. renjun asked for another one, and mark did his signature lion express a.k.a the nose scrunch.

"how did it turn out?" mark asked.

"my boyfriend is good-looking, of course your picture would turn out good," renjun nonchalantly said while scrolling through his gallery, which is half filled by mark's photos and their photos together.

after their anniversary, mark noticed renjun became a lot more sweeter. he became more bolder with his words and affection. and mark loves it, no doubt with that.

"come here, let's take one together," mark gestured renjun to sit beside him.

the younger complied and sat close to his boyfriend. after wiping his mouth with a tissue, mark took renjun's phone and opened the camera.

mark wrapped his arm around renjun's shoulder before pressing the capture button.