You: let them go, Rocky!

Rocky: aww... Don't be impatient baby. We have a lot to talk now...We were best pals after all, weren't we?

You felt your anger rise with each word he uttered.

You: we were just partners! Not friends!

Rocky: You know you're so heartless! You hurt my feelings🥺🥺🥺

He said acting dramatically only to earn a few snickers from the people in the room.

You: *disgusted in Gucci*

Rocky: Bring them out boys! 😏

You could have done anything to remove that nasty smirk off his face but there were more important things than that at the moment.

You waited for a few minutes before a few men brought... Well...no, dragged your Father and brother through the back door. Thankfully, they weren't injured anywhere... Just tied up...

You: *sigh* Just let them out and settle our matters among ourselves.

You ignored the signs of your family members and looked at Rocky who smiled.

Rocky: That's no fun babygirl...

If Dad and Suga didn't have their mouths taped, you were sure this silent place would have been chaos now...

You: what do you want than. Just tell me.

...

...

...

Rocky: I'll give you the choice. Either you Or they can leave this place tonight. So, choice is yours. Do you want to live like me... Recalling how my brother was tortured to death on that night. Or you want them to live with nightmares...and pay for his blood with yours.

You: I choose their lives.

There were no second thoughts needed. You knew the help was coming soon and it was the obvious choice. You had experience in the field , while even after being trained for two months, yoongi was still fragile... What to say of your father, who had no fighting experience...

You saw your Dad and suga shaking their heads vigorously telling you to stop but you just gave them a Peace sign and surrendered your weapons that included a knife and a pepper spray.

Rocky: you still keep this?

You gave him an emotionless gaze as he examined the knife.

It was a gift he gave you after a big successful game.

Yes, you were partners.

You were partners in the street gang, where you spent a few years of your teen age.

Both of you were in charge of torturing in the group. He was a senior.

Torturing people was fun. It really was. It gave your heart a kind of relief, nothing else could. To the both of you!

Until the gang disbanded and he joined a mafia group...

...

Until he searched for his brother who had been missing for a long time... A couple of years to be exact...

...

Until he came to know about his ex- girlfriend...and found similarities between her and you... Eventually discovering your secret...