Family time

Everyone else was enjoying their ice creams while you and yoongi were standing there pouting and acting all cute to get some share...

Anything for ice cream!!!

You: Hobi oppa! Help me...🥺🥺

Hobi: Not Today Princess 😅

You: Joonie oppa... Pleaseu... 🥺🥺🥺

You continued your act until at least Joonie oppa agreed to let you have one scoop from his ice cream...

Happily hopping to your elder brother, you hugged him because he was the only one who shared his ice cream... 🤭

Sitting on his lap, you took a bite of his ice-cream...

😋😋😋yummy... Mmmmm...

He offered you another bite seeing your cute reaction 😊😊😊

You averted your gaze from the cup in his hand and looked at his face.

He was handsome no doubt, but his dimples... They were so cute...

When he smiled at his yoongi hyung acting all cute to get ice cream... You saw his beautiful dimples...

Well, after contemplating for about 45 seconds, you kissed his cheeks...

He turned his face to you, still smiling widely...

You were glad he didn't react extremely or it would have been really uncomfortable...

But...

Hobi: 😟My kisseu?? 🥺

You: Ice cream 😏😏😏...

Hobi: here...

He pouted and extended his hands to you inviting you to sit on his lap

Yoongi was glaring at you both...

Jimin: yoongi hyung! Come to me. Let's share the ice cream 🥰

Your big brother's face lightened up resembling a cute kitten...
He happily walked over to Jimin and was about to sit besides him on the couch when the younger stopped him.

Jimin: sit on my lap hyung☺😊...

Yoongi: 🤨

Jimin: come come... 😉

Meanwhile you gave your hobi oppa his kisseu and got your share of ice cream from him...

Yoongi on the other hand pouted and sat down besides Jimin not agreeing to sit on his lap but still wanting the ice cream...

Jimin: then let me sit on your lap😇

Before giving him chances to retaliate, Jimin jumped on his brothers lap and offered him his ice cream...

You all shared the ice creams happily and had a great time before departing to your rooms for washing up and completing your homework.

And as expected, you were dragged to the study room by Jin at around 6:00PM where RM was already waiting with the maknae line...

After studying for 3 hours, you had your dinner and some more quality time with your brothers.

You also decided on the training schedule with them which was obviously formed by RM so that it won't interfere with your study time... Huh

In the Gaming room, you were playing video games with the maknae line while Jin, RM and hobi were discussing some things. As always, Yoongi was sleeping on the couch.

You lost a game and it was time to sit back down.

You looked around and realised how much you've changed over past month. From avoiding any contact to sharing food and playing with them...

From not trusting anyone to finally accepting them all as your brothers...

You love them so so much😌😌😌

<<< please vote to show your support angels☺>>>