Killed

You: where's Yoongi oppa?!!

Seven of you looked around but the parking lot was empty.

You: who was with him today?

Hobi: He was with me and Joon before going to bathroom after lunch.

Joon: He had separate classes so he texted me that he'd be directly going to his class.

You: ugh!!!

Jin: wait. Let's call him first. Maybe he's still inside.

They tried to contact yoongi but failed to reach him.

You felt a vibration in your pocket.

Taking out your phone, you read the message...

O. T. P.

Rocky: One down. 😏 Way easier than I expected 😄. Just picked his sleeping ass from somewhere. Thought you'd be more careful...

Rocky: I'll wait tonight.

You: Don't touch him! I'll be there!!!

After texting back, you threw the phone in your bag and turned to your brothers.

You: he has taken him too.

They all had worries written over their faces.

You: Follow my bike.

They all were getting in the car when Jungkook spoke worried...

Kookie: wait! Mom is alone at home!

Tae Tae: He won't harm her, right nunu?

You: She's safe. She's in the emergency bunker of our home with some trusted people and all the supplies for next week. She's safe as long as she's inside. You too would have been if you listened me.

You spoke in an emotionless voice and started your bike.

Time skip.

After half an hour you reached the house where TXT lived. Jin was the only one aware of the house except yoongi as they helped you with completion of the paperwork.

Jimin: whose house is this chubby?

You: TXT.

Jimin: oh.

You all got down and knocked on the door.

After confirming the identity of the visitors, they opened the door and you all got in after greetings.

Living room.

You sat down on the sofa with yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu, who were checking something on the laptop.

Meanwhile, others did their things.

Jin, hobi and soobin were in the kitchen. Jk, V and jimin went to restroom with ningning. And joon was searching for something in his bag. Must have lost some thing!

You: so, how many?

Junie: twenty people on records but he must have allied with more people from around here. Your father have too many enemies here.

You: so, it's no more a one man game...

You sighed.

After ten minutes

You: oppa! Let's go back home. You guys too, pack your essentials for a few days. This place isn't very safe.

Joon collected all his members along with TXT and y'all headed outside.

Four of TXT members adjusted themselves in BTS' vehicle and Yeonjun followed you to your bike.

You don't even know why TXT didn't ride their own car when they had one...

Getting him to sit behind you wasn't easy since Jimin and V were being stubborn to ride with you. Jin somehow convinced them to stop the argument for which you were greatful...

Little did you know of the promise Jin made to let the matter slide for now....

Time skip.

Back at home, all of you were in the living room.

You: so, Let's discuss the plan now.

Everyone nodded.

You: First off all, I'll be going to meet him at a place he asked me to.

Jungkook: will he be bringing Dad and Hyung?

You: yes.

Hobi: so, we can just go and get them back.

You: It's not that easy.

Joon: what does he actually want?

At his question, you looked down. TXT members were looking at each other while BTS were confused.

You thought it better to tell them than hide your past.

You: He wants revenge.

It was barely audible but everyone heard it.

Joon: revenge... For what? 🤨

You knew they might hate you after hearing this but it was the truth that had to be told.

You: His brother used me so I killed him.

...

Silence.

...

Jin: you...d-did what???