Family

Jimin: I have made up my mind y/n.

* pouts*

You: huh?

Jimin: I know you can't always be there to protect me, so will you teach me how to protect myself from the bad guys? 🥺🥺🥺

You were speechless. He looked lost seeing no response from you.

After some seconds...

Youof course, I will.😁 I'd be very happy to...

You smiled at his nervous state and held his hands. He looked into your eyes and squeezed them hard.

Jimin: I love you y/n. You're the best sister!

You chuckled and he pounced on you for a hug. Barely escaping falling back on the counter, you ruffled his already messy hair but not long after he was pulled away by a strong force.

You frowned and looked up at taehyung pouting with Jungkook behind him.

Tae: meh?

Tae: meh?

Jk: and meh?

You smiled at their cuteness.

You: sure, let's all practice together from today!

The three of them squealed in excitement as you too laughed.

Before you could jump from the shelf, Taehyung picked you up and started running to the living room...

Well, he was still a kid so, it wasn't easy carrying you properly so, you both almost fell before reaching the couch, if not for Jin coming to your rescue at the very right moment. He supported both of you back on your feet and started laughing...

His windshield wiper laugh 😂😂😂

J hope was already laughing and their contagious laugh made everyone in the room laugh out too...

It was the happiest you've been in Long time...

It was the happiest this house has ever been in the last decade...

Tired of all day, you let your body fall on the couch.

Yoongi, RM, j hope and jungkook went upstairs.

Jin sat down besides you smiling while vmin ran around the house...

You: oppa?

Jin: yes nunu?

Your smile went away...

You: y'all will never leave me right? I can trust you right? 😞

You asked as your mood suddenly went down...

Your brother's smile faded...

Jin: of course we won't leave, Princess. We're your brothers and we'll always be there with you. Don't think like that...

He held your hands and looked into your watery eyes...

Jin: we're a family nunu, we'll always stay together. I know our beginning wasn't great but we all are happy now. Aren't we?

You nodded.

You: I'm sorry. I wasn't-

Jin: shh...

He hugged you.

Jin: it's all past now muffin! Don't worry about anything. If you ever need to talk we're always here.

You nodded in the hug and let your eyes rest for a while in the comfort of his arms.