Tae-bear

The CCTV room

You turned around at the familiar voice which was laced with worry and fear.

You: Taehyung? 🤨

Tae: w-what are you doing? Let's go to the hospital.

He came ahead to touch you but you backed away.

You: leave! (Monotonous)

Tae: no! You're badly hurt. Let's go!

You: I said leave this instant!

You tried to raise your arm to keep him away but that was when you felt the enormous pain.

You winced.

Tae: let's hurry before it gets infected.

You: why are you here?

Tae: of course to find you! Now let's go!

He said dragging you by your non-bleeding arm.
You stopped as he was trying to drag you more.

You: I can't! I need to destroy the CCTV footage!

Tae: it's not more important than your arm.

You: it is!

Tae: fine. Let yoongi hyung do it. He'll do it within 15 minutes from his laptop.

You: 🤨

Tae: Dad made him in charge of security at school after the wedding so he has access to all these systems...

You stopped resisting and followed him out to your motorbike and a car.

( oops I forgot you have the keys to school's main door because you stole a pair from your dad's office😏)

Tae: let me call Jin hyung.

You looked at his worried face as he told Jin over the phone that he found you. You wondered, was he worried this much just for you?

Well the regret from earlier was lost as this new feeling was taking it's place momentarily.

Just than Jin came running through the door.
He rushed straight up to you and had an inner conflict for a few seconds about what to say but he brushed it away for now...

Jin: I'm sorry! Let's go.

Tae pushed you into the back seat of the car because you were pretty weak to fight back as he started driving towards the hospital while Jin drove your motorbike behind you.

The ride was calm...

In fact it was very very calm...

You could see the worry and fear on Tae's face and devil knows why this made you so happy.

You felt really happy...

Like really really happy...

The calmness was satisfying...

Like you've finally achieved something...

You felt your eyelids drop slowly...

Very slowly...

Tae: hang in there y/n-iee...

Everything was getting blurry ...

A smile graced your lips which wasn't awkward or forced...

It was a smile. A smile of accomplishment...

You saw his blurry image. He's really good looking. He's really a cutie...

You: T-tae-bear...

You didn't know why but you had this sudden urge to call out his name...

Than you heard his voice

Tae: please ... hold on a little longer Princess...

And everything went black...