Conflict

< jiminie is not in pic above cuz. He's unconscious>

...

...

...

The living room...

You stood there supporting jimin whose clothes were all bloody and his face was bruised.

Yoongi: WTH DID YOU DO TO JIMIN?!!

You looked at him blankly. He wasn't even assessing the situation while accusing you.

You glared him right in the eyes as defiance without answering him which seemed to provoke him further but he stood there.

Instead, Jungkook came ahead, pushed you aside while practically snatching Jimin from your hands. He gently laid him on the couch while others looked at you for answers. You stood your ground without speaking.

That's where you felt the lack of trust they had in you. That was the moment when you felt like everything was back to the way it was on day one. They didn't even bother to look at you if you were injured anywhere and it just proved how much of a family they were. Maybe she was warming up to them but it'll all end up as a mess, like before.

Jin: hobi! First aid kit. Fast.

He said as jhope ran to find it.

Jk: is this the reason why you were willingly picking him up? To scare him into not bothering you? Was this because he was annoying you?
Why y/n? Just way can't you accept us? He just wanted a sister ! He just wanted to be your brother. Is your ego so high that you can't even see his efforts... You're pathetic y/n! You're really pathetic! ... Are you happy now? TELL ME ARE YOU HAPPY AFTER HURTING HIM???

He spoke with tear stained eyes.

This was something you never expected. You already had a soft spot for them in your heart otherwise the man in front of you would have been ten feet under the ground for accusing you wrongly.

Regret was overwhelming your mind... Regret of expectations... Regret of some hope...

Your inner demon was fighting to take over and destroy everything but...

Deep breath...

Deep breath...

Hobi came back with the medicine box.

You: I never did that and I'm not free to answer your bullsh*t. Go treat him and ask him yourself!!! (Cold)

Saying this you walked back out of the house. A blood trail was dripping from your left hand starting at your shoulder that left bloody marks on the floor but you didn't care. You had better things at hands for now. Tying back the scarf around your wound, you started your motorbike and drove away.

BTS POV in the living room...

Jhope sat on ground next to Jimin and observed his injuries.

Jhope: let's just go to the hospital guys. He's badly hurt...

Jin: Yoongi! Go fetch the car!

Yoongi ran as Jungkook picked up Jimin bridal style and walked out with a fuming expression while others followed him.
Jin and RM were worried, jhope was scared while Tae had a conflicted expression..

Jin locked the door behind him as they waited for the car. Jk broke the worried silence...

Jk: I can't believe she did this! We shouldn't have allowe-

Tae: shut up Jungkook!

Jk:😕🙁 ( eyebrows raised until they disappeared)

Tae: we don't know what happened yet! Why do you think she'll hurt him? (Shout)

Jk: hyung! She-

Tae: for God's sake Jungkook! She brought him back home! Would she do so if she was the one that hurt him? Didn't you see she was hurt too? Can't you see the blood stained hoodie of y/n that Jimin is wearing? Can't your f*ck*ng eyes see the bloody floor???

Silence...

Jin: what did you say Tae?

Tae: look at the bloody marks everywhere and look at Jimin! Is he bleeding so badly? (Shout)

They all looked around...

Blood stains on the floor leading up to a spot where they were marked by motorbike tyres. Jimin's clothes were bloody but he didn't have any open wounds...they looked under his hoodie and he didn't have any bloody wound on his shoulder...

Silence...

Jin: why didn't you stopped her earlier?

Tae: I... I don't know. I was s-scared.( looked down)

Yoongi parked the car in front of them with a screech as jk got in with Jimin on his lap.

Tae: I'll go find y/n.

Jin: I'll come with you. yoongi, take care of everything!

Yoongi looked confused but nodded and drove away with rest of the boys while Tae and Jin ran to the garage to pick up another vehicle.