He wants you.

Yeonjun's ward.

Tae: she woke up!!!

He said while leaning on the door frame...

Jin: w-what? She woke up?

Tae: y-yeah. The doctor said she woke up as soon as they attached the blood pipes after stitching and treating her wounds. They shifted her to another room but She... She doesn't want to see anyone right now.

Yoongi: ohhh... Where's that soobin guy who was with you earlier?

Tae: he... He's sitting outside her room but who-

Taehyung was about to ask about his identity when Jin cut him off

Jin: let's go Tae!

Despite being unsatisfied, Tae nodded and followed his elder brother outside with Yoongi and the other guys ( yeonjun on the wheelchair as he's still weak)

They reached outside the room which was just next to Jimin's ward.

Jimin still hadn't woken up due to strong dose of medicines while Jungkook and hobi were standing by his doorstep looking outside.

All The boys stayed behind as the oldest ones, Jin and Yoongi made their way into your ward.

...

Inside your hospital room.

You were lying peacefully thinking about various things that happened recently. You still haven't taken full revenge from the boys in the forbidden corridor who might have fled the scene by now.

The door opened slowly and two boys entered...

Jin and yoongi...

They both looked terribly concerned...

You: I wanna be alone.

Jin: but-

You: please leave.

Yoongi stopped jin from advancing further by clasping his shoulders.

Yoongi: are you okay?

You: yes.

Yoongi: great* sigh* . I already cleared the CCTV footage as well as memories of all those mobile phones.

You nodded as they both turned around to leave. But before they could step outside, a panicked Jungkook came running in...

Yoongi: now what? (Annoyed)

Jungkook: Tae is secretly seeing a Western model... ( he sarcastically remarked on hearing annoyed tone of his hyung)

Yoongi: cut the crap!

Jungkook: Jimin just woke up but...

Jin: but-what?

Hobi came following behind him.

Hobi: he's asking for y/n...

...