Morning

Next morning.
6:00AM

Jin woke up earliest as usual, freshened himself and went to kitchen. Since their Mom was always busy, he had been taking care of his brothers.
As he reached the kitchen, he saw his mom cooking breakfast.

Jin: good morning Mom!

Mom: morning jinnie.

Jin: let me help you mom.

Mom: I'm done dear. Go and wake up everyone else and tell them to get ready for school. It's already past six.

Jin: alright mom. We'll be down soon.

He smiled and went back after drinking some water.

In his and RM's room.

Jin: Namjoon-aah! Wake up!

RM quickly sat up on bed.

RM: morning hyung!

Jin: good morning. Now go wake up Tae and kookie or we'll be late for school.

Saying this, Jin went to wake others up. Hobi was already up. There was a struggle of few minutes with Jiminie. Poor boy stayed up late. Yoongi comparatively needed a whole heck of ten minutes before falling off his bed and finally regaining some consciousness. The boy was practically as insensitive as a rock in his sleep.
RM too struggled for some time with Tae bear who kept on snuggling into his blankets. Kookie on the other hand woke up really fast.
As rest of the boys began their morning routines, Jin knocked on your door.

Jin: y/n!

No response.

Jin: y/n. Wake up!

No response. He tried a few more times to no avail.

Jin: yah! Y/n!I'm coming in.

Left with no choice, he twisted the door knob and stepped in the room only to find no one.

(You can imagine your dream room here)

He looked around and spotted two doors. First was definitely the bathroom door. Second was a door of waist height at one corner. It blended well with the wall and was only noticeable because it was slightly ajar.
Out of curiosity, he walked over and was about to peek in when your head popped out suddenly. Shocked, he stepped back and fell on his back due to lack of balance.
You climbed out of the door with rage. Crawling over to where he fell, you clutched his cheek firmly in your hand. The hand was sweaty. Your whole body was...

You: now. What did I say about not entering here, big brother! (Gritted teeth)

That glare was deadly. Seokjin's hands started shaking. He looked into your dark orbs and saw the amount of anger you were holding back. For a moment it terrified him. But he also saw a faint flicker of something he didn't understand. Was it pity, mocking, hate or hurt?

You: this is the first and the last. I don't want to hurt you so leave!

But hearing you say, you didn't want to hurt him gave him some confidence. He took a deep breath and held your hand which was squeezing his cheek.

Jin: I came to wake you up princess. Freshen up and come down. Mom has already cooked our breakfast.

Hearing his calm reply, you were taken aback. You jerked his hand away and stepped back.

You:Go!

Jin left.

Time skip.
Breakfast table

Everyone: morning y/n.

You: morning ( blank).

You took a seat between Jin and Dad across mom.

You were eating calmly until Mom and Jin started piling random food items onto your plate. Mom was doing this to every kid.

Dad was about to stop her when she spoke.

Mom: eat more sweety. You're too  skinny.

You gave her an awkward smile before eating everything that was in your plate. You didn't want to admit it but somewhere in your heart, you had always wanted this to happen. This was a new experience.

But No! You won't let it get to your head. You never know when these people will also leave.