The Wedding

( hello angels! After the wedding, I'll be addressing Mr.Lee as dad and Mrs. Kim as mom. )

Wedding venue

The hall was beautifully decorated. Everyone was enjoying while you were sitting in a corner, busy playing games on your phone.
You were wearing a simple dress with your hair falling on your shoulders. Light makeup was forced onto you by the stylist your father hired.

During the whole ceremony, you didn't move from the hidden corner behind a big vase. You were still engrossed in your games when most of the guests left.

Dad, Mom and BTS were standing near a podium having bidden goodbye to the last guest.

Dad: has anyone seen y/n?

Jin: no, ...dad.

Dad: 😞sigh.

Mom: it's ok honey. She must be home. Let's go.

Dad nodded and they all started walking to the door. That's when dad spotted you sitting  in a corner playing with your phone.

Dad: y/n!!!! ( he called out)

Everyone looked over to your direction. And walked over.

Dad: why are you sitting there?

You looked up at him with a bored face.

Dad: meet your new Mom and brothers.

You : hello. ( slight bow with a blank face )

Mom: y/n-

Mom was about to give you a hug when dad signalled her to stop. He didn't want a drama here.

Dad: let's go home first.

Mom nodded and you stood up. Everyone walked out to the two cars outside the venue. Mom and dad climbed in one of them.

Dad: y/n?

You: not with you, Mr. Lee. 😒

Everyone except Dad and mom were shocked as you walked over and settled yourself in the driver's seat of the second car.
Jimin, V and kookie got in with their parents and the hyung line of BTS sat in your car.

Jin sat in the passenger seat and others at the back. You started the engine.

Jin: do you have a licence y/n?

You: yes.

Silence

After some time.

Hobi: y/n?

You: yes? (Cold)

Hobi: well, I'm jung hoseok. Your older brother. You can call me hobi or jhope.

Silence.

Hobi: y/n?

You: you're son of Mr. Lee, not my brother. (Cold)

Hobi: b-but...

Suga stopped him by squeezing his knees.
The rest of the ride was quite.