Revenge

Jin: you...d-did what?

He asked as everyone's eyes widened.

You: I'm not repeating.

They had a lot of questions, A lot of doubts and a lot of fears but there was no time to talk anymore.

You saw their worried expressions and knew very well what they were thinking.

You: it's almost 6. I'll leave after half an hour.

Joon: but you can't just go there alone.

You: I know. I'll let you track my location and I want you to follow me with cops.

Hobi: but-

You: wait here!

You cut him off and ran somewhere leaving the boys in the room.

The air was very heavy.

Jin: you knew... About this?

Jin asked TXT.

Soobin: No!

Yeonjun: yes. ( looking down)

Their heads immediately shot up.

Tae: umm?

Yeonjun: I did. They didn't...

Everyone's eyes landed on the boy who once again looked down but before anyone could say anything, you  walked into the room with a few things.

You: I've brought a few things you should keep in case a need of fight arrises.

You didn't wait for any response before distributing the knives, sticks and your pepper spray to Jin, Joon, hobi, soobin and Yeonjun.

Jungkook: us?

You: you will be staying home.

Jimin: but-😟

You: it's dangerous chimmy!

Tae Tae: y-

You: kai, beomi, taehyun and jungkook will be staying in the bunker with Mom. They're too young and I believe if any emergency arrises, jungkook can handle at home. Tae and chimmy! I want you to be ready with a few ambulances here along with guards. Rest of you will be leaving home ten minutes after me and you both will arive with the ambulance ten minutes after them. Remember! You must have atleast two cops in your ambulance  apart from our guards. We can't risk anything!

Everyone nodded and Jin called the cops.

Time skip.

After one hour, you were standing in front of an abandoned cellar surrounded by darkness.

Faint flickers of city's lights were visible over the horizon with a small lamp outside the door being the only and nearest source of light. You parked your bike a few meters behind before knocking on the door. With a huge creek, the door opened and you walked in with the man who opened it. The cellar was pretty big but empty yet well lightened. There was no furniture except for a sofa set at the far end. A man was sitting there whom you very well recognised with atleast a dozen of guards around him. There were a maximum of thirty people inside the cellar. Might be more outside.

Not a good situation so far...

You: where are they?

? : impatient huh?

The man spoke, still sitting on his spot with an apple in his hand...

(( I am wishing that it's the famous poison apple))