🐤

End of school

You walked out with Jungkook as students were staring weirdly at you two. Of course they would.

You met up with RM and Yoongi in the parking lot. Others had already left during lunch hour.

You didn't want to travel with them but there was no choice. The driver who brought the car from home was already sitting in his position. This was a five seater car unlike morning.

RM sat in front with the driver, you sat near the window at the back with Jungkook besides you and yoongi besides him.

The ride was silent until...

RM: y/n?

You: 🤨?

RM: you should not fight like that-

You: Then what do you want me to do? Watch them hurt Jimin? 😕

RM: I didn't say- ... You should have called us or the teacher.

You ignored him as he sighed.

Yoongi: we're home.

The car stopped and he walked out followed by you all as the driver went to park the car.

In the living room.

You entered behind the boys and saw Jimin and Taehyung watching TV and laughing...

Jin was in the kitchen preparing snacks and j hope was walking down stairs full of sweat... Probably from the dance studio... It was his go to place after all...

RM and Yoongi directly walked upstairs while jungkook went to the kitchen. You were about to walk to your room when Jimin came running to you from the couch and stood in front of you.

Jimin: y-y/n?

You: yes ?

You looked at him with big eyes.

Everyone turned around at their places to look at you both.

Taehyung turned the volume of TV down...

Jimin grabbed your bag and threw it to taehyung. Of course it wasn't laden with books because it was your bag😅

He dragged you to the kitchen counter, picked you up with both his hands and made you sit on the shelf.

It was a high shelf and both you and Jimin were on same eye level.

You just looked at him with curious eyes without saying anything because somehow you trust him blindly...

Jimin: I've made up my mind.

You: huh?

Jimin: will you teach meh? 🥺

You: 🧐?