I flinch when I hear a noise on the baby cams. I look over my shoulder, seeing a tall figure standing in the room. Looming over them, I felt sick to my stomach seeing such a thing.

Gently replacing a pillow between Remi and me, I let him hug upon that. I cover him up with the blanket then rush out. Closing the door behind me, I walk slowly to the babies room.

I grab ahold of a statue that sat upon a dresser near the door. I go to open the door only for it to fly open first. A gasp left my lips when I see Ezra looking down at me. He grabbed my wrist that held the object, yanking it out of it.

To see him after just two days was weird, it felt longer now that I was seeing him. Except he didn't look present. Like he was...wait!

"Ezra how did you get out?" I ask him panicked, stepping back from him. He didn't respond, but continued to hold onto my wrist. "Ezra answer me-."

"I...I was lonely." He says quietly, but I knew that he was under some influence. With the way he was acting and his actions...he was definitely on his rut. He wasn't as...feral as I thought.

Xavion and Tyler saying this and that, he's just fine.

A little bit...weird, but nothing I can't handle.

"Okay, well you seem fine. You need to be careful because Remi is sleeping in the bed. How are the three of them-?"

"Theo I really missed you." Ezra interrupts me very quickly, and I smile.

"I missed you too-."

"No...you don't get it." He shakes his head, shoving me hard into the wall. Now I was nervous as he walks towards me. His body corned mine against the wall as his knee rested under my legs. I had to stand on my toes so that my cock didn't grind against it. "I missed you...a lot more than usual. I really missed you and I don't know why I can't reel it in."

I frown at his words, watching him inhale sharply. His eyes closing tightly as he smacks his hand against his temple a couple of times.

"Ezra stop doing that-."

"I need...you to get away from me...please." He whimpers as I saw his pupils begin to dilate. His body stumbled back some and I rush towards him to keep him from falling. I wrap my arm under his, keeping him from falling.

I see his head droop forward a bit, and I grip his face. I see him looking at the ground while I tried to get him to stand up fully.

"Ezra I won't leave you...uh, don't you have any medicine that can maintain your rut? Let me help you and prove Xavion wrong-." I stop talking abruptly when I he rushes at me. His hands grab my face and yank me towards him, our lips smashing against one another's.

I cringed away from such a thing as he was moving forward while kissing me. His tongue shoving itself into my mouth. I try to stop him, but in doing so I feel my leg trip over his. My body falling onto the ground, and he was right there above me. His body having fallen too, he sat up quickly and looked down at me.

The look in his eyes was very...I don't know what to call it. All I know is that he didn't look like he was really there. His eyes were hooded and his pupils completely dilated. He just looked like a wild...and sexually charged animal.

"Ezra listen to me-!"

He leaned forward and just started to kiss my neck. Kissing the mark upon my neck, I tremble at the feeling that rippled through my spine. I tried getting away but he kept a lock on my body on the floor.

I feel his hands start to pull at my pants and now I became nervous.

"Ezra I...hate to point this out, but I can't do anything. I'm a Beta, it won't help you at all. I am certain of that!" I yell at him, but he just got on his knees as he sat up.