He had what he wanted

(Quinn)

It was already quite late and I should have been driving with my friends, I had drunk too much to drive myself. Then Chester can "still because I thought you were gone." "Unfortunately I'm still here and have to endure you." Took me another beer and that was a mistake I know if I kissed him first or he kissed me. But it ended up in his bed. He looked at me and couldn't deny that I liked it. resistance would have been pointless, but I wanted it too. And I noticed that it was more sex for him too. But maybe it was just the alcohol, which we both had too much of. when I woke up in the morning my head was buzzing and I pulled the covers over my head. The first thing that crossed my mind were these thoughts. And then I hoped I had only dreamed it. I saw next to me "Fuck that wasn't a dreamHoly shit. What did you do Quinn. ". I cursed." You liked it last night even though I have nothing. "Chester grinned" I was drunk That was the reason. "I jumped out of bed, looked for my things and pulled myself at. I was hoping to be able to go away without being seen but there was Mike "Good morning don't try to sneak out. How was it with Chester last night?" "Mike !! I know what that was, but it was more than just sex. Just his fucking way..this arrogant complacent kind! I do not understand him. He would just have me ... Then I would be ... Oh no matter, he had what he wanted me in bed. "I looked at Mike and left

(Chester)

What happened there last night. actually I would have had one more woman in bed but it felt different. I turned to look at Quinn's side. And found her necklace I took it in my hand and after I had showered. I went down with the chain in hand. Mike sat in the kitchen and drank coffee "Quinn is gone my friend and quite confused." he gave me a coffee and then said "What is that" "This is your chain that broke" I said and looked at her closely. A ring and a dark red heart were on it. "Chester you looked at her when you really slept with her.". I knew that he was right and just looked at him "I'm right. Unbelievable" .. "Mike, I can't handle it. What is happening here?" ..the answer did not come from Mike "You fell in love and I apologize if I say that, but you haven't got the woman for a long time" Jack looked at me "She makes your life difficult and honestly you deserve itso that you learn what love is. ".. Mike looked at Brad and Jack." Very clearly but right. Sorry Chester, but you wouldn't have understood otherwise. I'm only sorry for her because you're still acting like an asshole to her. and as long as you don't change that. Don't you see her again ".." Then she should stay away. It's good, no question about it, but too bitchy. I have what I wanted "I said" Oh man, he doesn't learn it. good that I didn't fall for him and realized where I belong thanks to you Mike "I heard Jack say. I went into my room and when I was back in my roomI looked at the side where she had been lying and smiled took the ring and put it on my finger "That's something Quinn for me. You're something special. And I screwed it up !! Sorry.."I let myself fall on my pillow and found that that had changed me last night.

(Quinn)

I came in at home had barely slept my head was buzzing and I cursed myself for last night. although he had left traces on me last night. What had happened and there would be no repetition "Only now at home?" .. asked my mom "You always say when you drink you shouldn't drive anymoreI'm lying down I'm tired ".." And Chester "asked my stepfather" The usual. He runs around and shows off. "I smiled tiredly" You didn't get too close to him? ".."No Dad I hate this man" took me a coffee and then went to my room "Shit what have I been doing. It should never get that far. I hate the feeling that I can no longer hate this personi don't wanna fall in love Not in him ". I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I saw him in front of me and it was as if I felt his kisses and touchesat some point I fell asleep and woke up when my sister woke me up. "Quinn lunch .. are you coming." I nodded, took a quick shower and then went to eat.

(Chester)

The doorbell rang, I was surprised to see Quinn "It's all gone!" .. "I know. We need to talk." she said and didn't seem as sure as usual pushed past me. "I want to talk about the pulpwe had sex but you used prevention. I didn't think of it and as fast as that went. ". She said. I had thought of using contraception." Don't worry, I thought about it. You don't want more. We are alone.". "No thanks, no need for sex with you. I have to go." I saw that she didn't care what happened between us yesterday, "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad, you let yourself go and I noticed that you wanted me too". She looked at me "I shouldn't drink so much around you. I won't say more about the matter. Yes, we had sex. But ... Oh, forget it ..." she said nothing more and disappeared. dumped by a woman who shouldn't really matter to me, only she wasn't. I jumbled around on the piano and was completely in the thought when Phoenix came "How was the night with the dream woman? In short, I assume!" "Yes and ..somehow nice with her "I said lost in thought" What nice? What did she do? "He raked after" Just took the reins out of my hand and showed me that there is another way with great feelingI hadn't noticed that Rob was saying "Sorry, but you let yourself be seduced by a woman !?" .. "Yes, guys and I ..." I paused "Don't get it out of my head" got up and pulled back . Today I drank it too much .