Wedding planner

(Chester)

After we decided to get married with Brad and Jack. Our women were looking for a wedding planner. Not any of the best there was. Brad and I complied. we often met her and we met her children. "You Chester. I know someone who would like her." said Brad "Oh yes that's right.". Quinn looked at me and rolled his eyes.

during the next conversation we asked Mike to pick us up. And he was stressed but he wanted to come.

Harley who was the daughter of the wedding planner was with us. I looked at Brad "Mike is coming" Jack said and Quinn just said "It'll never work." "Look at Mrs. Bennington." .. I took her hand.

Quinn grinned wryly "What we did was a really stupid detour" ..

Harley laughed "Yes, you came to say that. But the best part of the concert was the kiss. I was there with my brother" .. She looked at the clock and jumped to "Sorry my brother is waiting for me." she went into the house.
Anna looked after her and "You know my son is in a relationship. Only Harley that's difficult. She's waiting for love, at first sight. She has dates, only the right man wasn't there yet."

"But now it's about your wedding." For a while we talked about everything important and the wedding dresses.

Brad nudged me, "Here comes Mike and he looks back quite often." Hello there I am "he said." introduced himself and said "Your daughter said after we ran into each other. You are in the garden and waiting for me." Jacky looked at Mike and said softly "It got him." I nodded. Mike sat down next to us and when Anna went in briefly, "So ran into each other and looked too deeply into her eyes." said Brad. "Yeah, a couple of very pretty eyes too," admitted Mike.

Quinn looked at me "Yeah it's good you won" ..

So Mike's life changed over the next few weeks and months. And we watched our little one as Zack got bigger and I was just happy that Quinn became my wife.

YOU'RE ENDING THE STORY FOR THE FIRST TIME. BUT IT WILL CONTINUE SOON.
WITH THE WEDDINGS AND ALSO WITH MIKE.