She and no other.

(Quinn)

I came to our date a little later today, but I wasn't alone. Mike also came to the club later. I met him outside and when I walked in I saw the woman who had sent Chester home. and I looked at Mike "Wait, I want to see something". "And I'll make it clear to her where she belongs, Mike". I hissed and looked angrily at the two of them. but Chester did that and I grinned as she passed me angrily "Unlucky it is mine. Schmucki" said I went over to him and gave him a kiss ... "You ass, that was on purpose. You let me run up Chester ". say Quinn "Yes
Do I have . Just think about what you did! ".." Yes, I know !! After you grabbed my butt without asking me. Besides, you are .. you are "I grinned" your friend who loves you and now stop looking at me like that. you belong to me and i understood what i did. "
"Would you both please stop. You both found each other and now please be fucking peaceful at last. Both of you," Mike said
" Okay I got it .I don't intend to give this man back again, but not so bad. He is and will be my asshole and I know that I am a beast. "I looked at Chester and grinned." I love you Chester Bennington "

(Chester)

quinn had written to me that she was coming later because she had to work longer. Mike would come later too. Rob, Phoenix, Joe, and I waited for Kathy outside the club. Inside I met the girl who had sent home again "And she looked at me" Say you sent me away because of that. Incredible! Look at her and then look at me, and wonder if you don't even want me. so when you're back there is wait ". I grinned and just said," It depends who asks !? I had already seen Quinn and Mike. Mike waited and held Quinn back. He wanted to know what I was doing. And I had a plan I "you know ! Even if you could hold a candle to my girlfriend then ... I would still say no because there is only one !! She would like to pull you away from me. So stay away from me. It's over that I want every woman I just want one more and that's not you ".. She looked at me and hissed" Please, if you mean let me stand for the blonde ".." Yes, I mean bye ".. Rob grinned" Respect and that of to you. now Quinn is in a good mood again my friend. She wanted to kill you. "." I know it had to be. You know what they did to me right here. The little beast, but now I've got my revenge. And Quinn knows that too "

(Kathy)

I had to grin a bit. Because Chester had shown Quinn that he loved her and still hadn't forgotten what she had done. "Don't you dare, darling," said Joe. "We're beyond that, we've made it easier for us," I said
"Chester Bennington never dare to do that again! You're a goddamned one .."Scolded Quinn," What am I, my beautiful? "He didn't hesitate and kissed her." That's called taking the wind out of your sails, "said David. but say you think the three of us might be lucky too "Mike waved him off" Oh no, thanks not after my last relationship. "" You could get cute. Joe and Kathy .. Brad and your sister Dave. now Cheste and Quinn. "Said Rob thoughtfully.
"Boys there are enough women, Mike for you too" I said and something to Quinn but I kept my mouth shut. Without noticing, she always put her hands protectively on her stomach. when she wasn't pregnant ...