Everyone just not you!

(Quinn)

I was annoyed again, I had better things to do than carry my dad's things afterwards. He had forgotten an important drawing. I just put on sweatpants and a T-shirt, put on my trumpet shoes and grabbed the car key. Mom ready to be gone for a moment and drove off.

When my dad arrived, I opened the door and shouted "Thank you, you can't even sleep in. Dad I'm on vacation and I was away with Anna yesterday. Here are your drawings and goodbye". "Wait a minute, Quinndon't you even say hello or good morning we have customers ".. I looked to the side and that was sitting Chester Bennington. A great musician and singer but as a person well" good morning I said and wanted to go. "Nick, your daughter is pretty and definitely not easy. A challenge.but not an insoluble problem for me "I looked at my dad" If that guy back there looks at my bum then he can only come out alive openly. "

"Quinn please"Said my dad," No, I'm tired, annoyed, and haven't had coffee and then that. ". I noticed someone standing behind me and turned around, looked into his eyes and he said," Hmmm blonde and blue eyes. I think you should be shown what kindness is "." Oh yes, and Mr Bennington should make it clear to you that not every woman likes men who only think with their brains in their pants. Have a nice day . I'll be back in bed "I said.

"I can see that you are not so alone" "Oh no thanks Mr. Bennington. There is nothing that appeals to me about you" then I closed the door. That was really such a ..there were no words for that and I went to bed a lot at home.

(Chester)

Today I had an appointment at the tattoo studio and Nick had forgotten the drawing. I had time he called home and asked his daughter to bring it to him. for a while the door opened and I was amazed. A very tired and still completely unvarnished young woman came in. Not older than 26 years and she had temperament. tattooed and what I could see a pretty great figure. I hadn't tried to have a wife in a while and I liked her. but that she was such a bitch just because I looked at her behind was incomprehensible to me.

"Sorry, but Quinn is a bit moody if she hasn't made it." Nick said "I wouldn't let them sleep at all!" I said "You watch out, that's my daughter. I don't interfere but. Make sure she doesn't wrap you around your finger." he said. "Don't worry, no normal woman has made it yet. .."I know that's my daughter and you don't seem to be very popular with her."

When I was at home again . Was I in thought and thought about how I could get hold of her for some fun. but the thought also occurred to me what if. . "Nonsense, love is just stupid and I'm free. It should stay that way," I muttered, "Interested Chester! You think strangely about love"Mike looked at me" Tell me who is she and does she like you? "." No she hates me! She made it clear to me. But you can't deny that there is something magical about her eyes. "I took a break and told Mike the rest of" Nick Wow's daughter. Quinn is her name I think she's his stepdaughter. has not lived here long, Nick remarried 4 months ago to a woman from Texas as far as I know and Quinn came with him. "Said Mike" How do you know? ".. Through Joe's girlfriendkathy knows Quinn and I've seen her once or twice. Very pretty and not easy to get. Kathy said and she also said that Quinn is not a woman for one night. So forget about it Chester "

"Now more than ever Mike it must be crackable and I won't let go." I drove into the studio and made some music.