That's it !!!

(Chester)

I had meanwhile started looking around for houses for me and Quinn. I wanted a place where I and Quinn could get away from the hustle and bustle. I didn't want it to be visible from the street, because otherwise you were never safe with the press. Today I was out with Brad who picked up the keys to his house. Suddenly I noticed a house that was being offered for sale. "Brad, I'll be away for a minute, I'll have to see that." I said to him. He gave me a funny look. I called a broker to show me the house. It had everything I wanted. and above all, it had a high fence and directly behind it was another high bush that blocked the view of the garden. After the agent showed me the house, I didn't think twice because it was perfect for me and Quinn. besides, I had the money. I got the keys and drove to Quinn. "What are you grinning about?" She wanted to know. “I found the perfect house for us.” I first showed her the pictures I had taken during the tour. she liked it too. "Nice that you like it too. Because I bought it. ”Quinn just looked at me and said. "You are amazing." I took her in my arms and kissed her.

(Quinn)

He drove to the house. it was almost dark and I was overwhelmed by what was not a house what a villa.For someone who comes from a simple background it was a castle and when I saw the pool I knew why he said I should take a bathing suit. then I saw the table and the bed. "We both stay right here today" .. "Yes, baby, it's ours." He had thought of everything. Food, candles and music. "Tomorrow decide where which room is going. And now first of all eat somethingI don't want you both to go hungry. "After dinner he looked at me" May I ask Mrs. Bennington ".. I took his hand and said" Yes you can ". Again he had surprised me. I put my hand under his T shirt"So so" then he kissed me "So you want more". I enjoyed sleeping with him. Later he sat behind me and I was in his arms. He kissed my neck and put his hands on my stomach. "Baby the little one kicks". "Yes and as I knowI will probably no longer be able to work too dangerous, says my boss. And I won't be able to help you carry you ". I said" We'll get it done baby "..

(Chester)

I had seen her eyes light up when I said Mrs. Bennington. And then I noticed how the little one kicks ... I watched her sleep and made up my mind to ask her when the little one was there and we were living here together. the next morning we went through the house and decided which room was where. When I said that she didn't have to do anything, just be with me and decide together what goes where. Quinn was quite surprised and she knew that she would only do the best for her. Who turned me inside out. Deserved a baby just wasn't planned but we were both awakened and should have known that this could happen ..

In the next few weeks it was done very quickly and we only had to take our personal things with us.