Could that be possible

(Mother of Quinn)

My daughter looked different, I said to my husband "Dahrling. Quinn is pregnant." "What you've got back. She's taking care of that" My husband said, "Always !! What was one of the two of them thinking of at the party?my husband swallowed "I don't know" .. I took Jenny with me who ran to Rob when we were with the boys. She loves to play the drums. Chester saw me. "Quinn is not here." I nodded "I want to see you. Did you notice that you often feel dizzy? Did you use contraception at the party." I asked immediately "To be honest, I don't know exactly .. I know that Quinn didn't think of it, I took her a little off guardand I don't know if I thought of it. I always thought yes, but I'm not sure. And I see that she is often dizzy. You mean is could be pregnant? "I nodded and he thought about it, but he wasn't sureafterwards he always assured me "I believe you ..." I said

(Chester)

Quinn was with me at a festival. I watched her closely and saw what her mom meant. That was scary to me "Quinn you worry me..you know exactly that it is possible that you ... ".." No it's not, we always used contraception .. "She saw me" I don't know if I thought about it at the party "I had to admit." You did it said. I relied on it. chester damn it "she looked at me" please leave me alone for a moment. "she left and behind me I heard Jon Bon Jovi and the singer from Metallica, "Chester, please excuse me, but I couldn't fail to hear that." Jon said "First of all, congratulations on your girlfriend. You're worriedso it's true she changed you. A woman "." Yes the asshole died and I think her mother is right she could be pregnant. "Then one of the singers from Limp Bizkit" Chester you come with me. your girlfriend just broke down and Mike said. You should move your butt "I ran behind him and the two I had spoken to followed me ..I took Quinn in my arms "It's okay again, I've just had too little to drink." she said "Quinn please there is more behind" .. "Chester no I'm not pregnant". "Mr Bennington, she hit her head and went to the hospital to check if you are pregnant Miss" ...

(Quinn)

Pregnant, no, I thought it couldn't be, I apologized and left Chester. I met Mike a little further and he just said "Quinn, you don't look good. Have you quarreled?" .."No, everything is ok, I haven't been doing so well in the last few days, barely slept. And I feel dizzy for ages." My eyes went black and I didn't notice how I fell. When I woke up, my head hurt. chester came over and hugged me. But I didn't want to hear about being pregnant. The doctor said that in the hospital that is being checked. Before investigating anything else.
I waited, or rather I lay there and Chester took care that I stayed lying down. Then the doctor came and looked at me "Miss, her friend was right, you are pregnant. You probably hardly ate anything to go with it. No concussion." ..I was completely in shock .. "Please what? Pregnant?". "I told you at the party. Hey Quinn, I love you come on, we can do it," Chester said to me

(Mike)

We're waiting for a message from Chester. my cell phone rang and it was Chester. "Mike is ok if I stay here with Quinn" I had turned on loud and everyone could hear "What happened to the man who tried to lay down one by one?" I said as a swipe for Chester with the answer I hadn't expected "Mike was buried by a woman! From the mother of my child. I'm sorry but I don't want to leave her alone!" .."I knew," said her mother, "and grinned," Chester, how is she? "" Stacy she doesn't want to believe it and that's why I'm staying here. Some examinations are still pending and an ultrasound will then see it. "after I got out of my freeze "OK, stay with her we can do it" Jon smiled "Wow he must love you very much if he doesn't leave her side" The word got around quickly and many were amazed at Chester. I got a picture of Kathy sent to me as an apology for Chester. She worked in the hospital ...

(Mother of Quinn)

Later when it was Linkin Park's turn to perform. Said Mike "I decided to be one less today, but Chester has a good reason not to be here. He's in the hospital right now, as you can see here.quinn is not doing very well right now .. But hear for yourself what the two of them have to say to you. The two are on the phone and listen to "Thank you Mike. Like Mike said, I have a good reason. Quinn is pregnant and broke down today.I want to stay with her and hope that you understand. To clarify, Quinn and I haven't been together that long, but there was more between us before that. I don't need to say more you understand. I'll stay with her for now because she needs me now. ".. And Quinn added" Mom du Chester you were right all along ".." Chester my friend take care of your family and we stand by you "said Brad"So now play some songs for you" .. It wasn't the same but most of them understood that Chester wanted to stay with her and the next day we lead to them both. And were amazed when the child should come into the world. "In 5 months? Please consider moving in together. You know when that will happen." Joe said "Yes on your birthday, Kathy, because later is not possible" said Quinn ..