Best friends

(Quinn)

I went to the beach with my mom and my friend Susi. When Kathy and Joe came by. "Mrs. Longest. Hello" my mom nodded "Kathy, I'll see you today with a friend." Mom said "YesI was able to win him over today. "Turning to me, she said," I heard about your nice visit with Chester! "" Yes, he's crazy, he thinks everything belongs to him. But he doesn't know that we know each other. he just pretended that I belonged to him. Again the man "Kathy laughed" He said she should watch out sooner or later he has you where he wants you "

"Yeah, probably in his bed, but only if the devil is in menot with that. "I said and thought about what if I showed him what it's like to be disappointed. I grinned and" Just said, if he thinks I know the game too and he'll lose "my mom looked at me "Quinn you are impossible, but my daughter and be honest. A Chester Bennington is about the kind of man for you" .. "Mom please ..yeah but not with the way he thought to turn me on. He thought a stupid little blonde who immediately falls around his neck. No thanks and then just think with his .. "..my mom interrupts me "Quinn your little sister is here." Joe grinned "May I say something you're very similar to Chester in some ways. I don't know if that's okay.I mean I only know you from seeing but you are exactly what he is hunting for. Take care that you don't get hurt "

I nodded and went for a swim.

(Kathy)

"Stacy If she walks in front of him like that, it doesn't end wellActually he's exactly her type. "Her mom grinned" Yes, but he's not his type. My husband told me what happened. Chester saw her right away as another one in his bed and Quinn doesn’t put up with that. but he also said how the two looked at each other. You know her and you know what I mean "." Yes, she caught fire and he just wants to play, "I said with concern in my voice"Yes, but he also looked too deeply into your eyes. I'll tell you what the two of them make life hell for themselves but will fall in love"Joe shook his head," Chester Bennington doesn't break her heart and then bumps into her. "

(Mother of Quinn)

Joe might be right, but stopping Quinn didn't help. she wanted to prove to the world that Chester is even a man who can't think and can't see well below the surface.

I wanted to take a look at what everyone was talking about and went with them. Quinn and I liked to do that together. Chester had noticed them and was waiting for his chance. Which he probably wanted to use before they went on tour. Quinn, on the other hand, hadn't seen him or didn't want to see him, I wasn't sure. He stood behind here took her in his arms. "There you are again pretty woman." She rolled her eyes "And? But what I can feelthat you would like to be alone with me right now. But you can forget that. I don't share the bed with you. "She looked over her shoulder" Take your hands off "Quinn, I pulled away from Chester and looked at himgrinned evil gave him a kiss on the mouth. "You don't get more you ass." He looked after her and I could tell that he had planned something like this. But that Quinn gives him a kiss that surprised everyone. he called out to her, "Hey wait, you're going to enjoy feeling what I can do." .. "Thank you, no need, Mr ......"
Chester went to the bar and I went to the Tollette and then to Mike. "You saw thatI don't know my daughter like that. Then she gives him a kiss. "" Feed them and then leave, it won't go well for both of them for long. "said Kathy and Mike agreed

(Chester)

"She's showing me again," I scolded. "Oh Chester, you can´t leave it or you don´t crack it that easily." Said the man behind the bar. "Wait and see when I'm back then I will notice what she wants"" Oh come on, take me, I want "said the little one next to me" Then let's go and don't waste any time. "I was gone and didn't know what else I was going to experience. At our next meeting here at the club