Now there are three of us

(Quinn)

"Everything's OK with you." "Yes, except for the stabbing pain." Chester looked at me "How long has it been?" I then said "About two hours" .. "Where's your bag. We're going to have a baby" .. "No Chester if that .."I moaned in pain "OK you're right" .. As soon as we got to the hospital "I hate you Chester. This is hell." I cursed. A sister came to meet us. "Come on with me after some examinations, it was clear tonight the little man was coming." You damn it ... it must hurt so much. "" Quinn, you'll be there soon, "said the midwifeno matter how much I could swear and scold Chester stay with me and hold my hand. After 4 hours, which seemed like 10, the doctor said "Press a few more times and the little one is born." and he was right. I was relieved when I saw the little man and held him in my arms .. "I love you Quinn. You did well" Chester gave me a kiss and helped take care of the little one. I was broken and tired. my eyes closed and i was in a room. Chester had the little man in her arms "Look, Mom is awake." a sister came in and asked if everything was okay. I nodded."Her bänd colleague is also here with his fiancée Mr Bennington "" Quinn I think he's hungry. I'll go on the phone. "I nodded and nursed the little one.

(Chester)

Quinn could still curse and scold a lot. after all, it was my child too. But it must really be unbearable. But she was still very brave. I was proud of Quinn and I told her so too. After the little one was examined and it was ensured that Quinn was fine. she was allowed to go to her room but she slept. "Mom is sleeping. You know I should ask your mom if she wants to marry me". I said to the little one. "That's a good idea Chester. But the name?" Said the sister. I smiled, "let Quinn sleep first, then we'll tell you tomorrow morning." The nurse nodded and said, "Nobody would have believed that you could be so lovingtake good care of your wife and your son Chester too. "
It was right to send the other one away and Quinn by my side that would be forever.

(Mike)

we were on our way to see Chester and Quinn after seeing Brad and Jack. Phoenix the proud uncle stayed a little longer with his sister and when Chester and Quinn arrived. Her parents and sister were just about to leave. "Mike, thank you, it seems to have helped with kicking the back." Nick said "Chester wants to marry Quinn only she doesn't know that yet. He wants to ask when she will be at home with little Zack for a while."
I grinned “That's a good way to hear that, and then a few more children. There are still some to come.” “Mike, that would be fine with my wife.” Nick nodded and then the two of them went to prepare everything in their house.
Chester didn't even notice us but Quinn and she smiled "Congratulations my friends. Where is the little one.?" . quinn points to Chester "He doesn't like to give out his hand and I can't tell you how glad I am that he was with me, even if I hated him yesterday." .. Chester grinned "Oh yes, swearing and cursing like one great.look this is Zack and he already has his mom's eyes. I think I now know that there is something that you only get if you also give something ..
"Hear, hear," said Brad who had just arrived with Dave. "I thought it was good that Chester had finally stopped thinking he owned the world and every woman. Quinn didn't want him at first and then everything turned out differently. What surprised both of them that they had feelings for the other.

we stay a while and then we went and left her alone. We talked in the car and realized that there could be nothing that could separate Chester and Quinn the way they had begun their relationship.
the press treats the two as a dream couple with unusual faces as to how their love originated. How the two found each other. ..