Chapter 34

Mackenzie's POV

Today is the New Year's Eve party but that's not until later right now I'm walking Bella, she's very hyper. "Come here Bella," I say and she runs back to me and I pick her up. She doesn't like big dogs probably since she's tiny, when the big dogs passed I put her back down and she uses the bathroom behind a bush. I didn't have to pick up anything so we just walked home.

"Kayla, what are you wearing?" I asked as I look at her through the phone "A wig I lost a bet to your sugarplum but I look good in this." She says and I laughed "Your next," she says "I'm good," I say "You will one day." "Okay, you have fun cause I will not wear a wig." I say as I walk in the house "Whatever you will" she says

"Anyway do you have your outfit picked out for tonight?" I asked her "Yeah is your lips soft enough for Kimberly?" She asked and I looked at the phone which caused her to laugh. "What's Elliot doing?" I asked "He said he was going over to his boyfriend's house, he's bringing him tonight." She says and I nod

"You wanna know what this girl is making me wear?" I asked her as I go into my closet and show her "What about shoes?" She asked and I hold up the heels "That outfit is cute and you're even wearing heels for her." She says"I wear heels," I say "I know but it's only to like dances and stuff where you have to." She says "True," I say as someone kissed my cheek.

"Eww not on the phone with me," Kayla says playfully so Kimberly turned my head and kissed me. "Stop this pornography," she says and we laughed "I see you like your wig." Kimberly says "Yeah I look good," Kayla says "Lets show Alyssa," Kimberly says as she takes a picture of Kayla. "No I'm going to surprise her," she says, "You're boring," Kimberly says

"Send it to her cousin," I say and she grabs my phone. "Mackenzie you traitor Kimberly you better not." Kayla says "You look good in it don't you?" Kimberly asked, "Yeah but I don't feel like hearing their teasing." She says "You know what I felt that," Kimberly says and I laugh at them.

Then Kayla said she had to go "Hey baby," Kimberly says as she lay on top of me. I leaned up and kiss her "Hey Love," I say and she blushed "Aww" we looked at the door and see our siblings before they sat on the bed. "Get used to this because we're going to be bothering you two all the time." Kiara says "No your not your going to be cuddled up in your room." I say "Why you gotta call us out like that?" Mateo asked and we laughed

"Your curfews are going to be 8:30 or 9 o'clock on school nights." Kimberly tells them and they nod "Don't you guys got a party to get ready for?" Mom asked and we start getting ready "This is the first time we're going to a high school party." Mateo says "Cherish this until next year," we say and they nod then we got ready.

"Hey, guys," I say "Hey," London says as she hugs us then the rest of them hugged us "Guys this is my boyfriend Thomas. Thomas this is Mackenzie, Kimberly, Kayla, Alyssa, Kiara, Mateo, and London" Elliot says and we wave "Be aware of that one and that one they are on the hub." Kayla says and I playfully slap her head "Don't listen to her we don't do anything like that, Kayla I will kill you" Kimberly says then we go party.

"You two better not drink anything but water and juice," I tell the two 14-year-olds "You two better not drinks anything but water." they say back "Don't sass us but make sure you stay in our eyesight," Kimberly says and they nod before going off while me and Kimberly started dancing, she's purposely grinded on me even though it wasn't the right song until London got them to play a slow sexy song.

I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her closer to me so my mouth is right next to her ear "I wanna taste you so bad." I said in her ear which made her shiver then pulled me to the bathroom after telling Alyssa to watch our siblings. As soon as we reached the bathroom I pushed her up against the wall while our lips was still connected.

We move into the big stall and let me just tell you I had to get a whole bunch of different ways to get her to quiet down. "Right there Kim" I moan "I should've told you to wear a skirt or dress." She says before going back in between my legs.

"You guys had fun?" London asked as we came back "Yes we did." I say and they smiled "Here we got you two some food." Alyssa says "Thank you," we say "What time is it?" Mateo asks "11:30," Thomas says "Thank you," he says. "I bet y'all can't wait until midnight," Kiara says "They already started." Kayla says and I slapped her "Ow" she says then eat her food.

"This is going to be a long 30 minutes" I say "Please it'll go by fast if we drink." Kayla says "We all have to drive." Kimberly says "Oh my gosh your so boring Mackenzie drove drunk before." She says "Yeah but I didn't have Mateo with me." I say "I'm friends with idiots," London says playfully and we laughed.

It took some time but everyone finally was somewhat quiet and anxious for the new year. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year!" We all yelled then Kimberly gave me the special gift of a new year's kiss.