Chapter 20

Mackenzie's POV

"If you don't ask her to be your girlfriend I'll ask her for you." Elliot says "I will but not right now." I say "Okay," they say before we walked into the school. Kim was leaning on her locker talking to Slutty Sarah, at our old school you would always find her in the janitor's closet or basically anywhere having sex with anyone.

She's pansexual so she liked and tried to seduce everyone. "Mackenzie she's trying to take your girl." Kayla said quietly so I go up to them "Hey Kim can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked "Yeah sure I'll talk to you later Sarah," she says and Sarah leaves while glaring at me. "Can you check my math to see if it's correct?" I asked "Yeah and taste this," she says giving me her Starbucks drink so I tasted it.

"It's good," I say "Good because I brought you one." She says handing me it "Thank you," I say and she nods before taking my math homework and checking through it. "Your getting better at math there's only one wrong." She says "Because you're helping me." I say "Come on lets get to class," she says and we go.

In this class, we don't do any type of work only sometimes so we just get up from our seats and do whatever. "Class settle down before the principal comes in." The teacher says so we listened to him "Hey Kimberly there's a party this Saturday, you wanna come?" Sarah asked her "No I'm good I got somethings to do on Saturday." She says

"Maybe you could reschedule just this once." She says as she rests her hand on Kimberly's "Sarah she said no now move." Kayla says and she glared at us before going back to talking to Kimberly. "Mackenzie don't listen to your friends handle the situation how you want to," London says as they sit at our table.

"Yeah but tell us about that girl," Alyssa says and London nodded so we told them everything. "One thing she won't do is get in Kim's pants," London says, so she's implying that Kimberly will start liking her? I mentally ask myself "Oh my Mackenzie she won't start liking Sarah either." Alyssa says and I calmed down

"What are you guys talking about?" Kimberly asked, "Are you done talking to Sarah?" Elliot asked, "Yeah, and Mackenzie you work on Saturday right?" She asked me "Yeah" "Good I'll be there." She says as she played with my fingers so I intertwined our hands, she blushed which was adorable. "Aww give her a kiss now," Kayla says quietly then they covered us.

We did a quick kiss so we don't look suspicious. Then went to our next class which is gym. We are playing dodgeball today "Mackenzie you're a captain who else wanna be one?" He asked "Kimberly do," Sarah says "Yes Kimberly the star." He says "Um I don't wanna be the captain," she says

"You'd only be captain for one round okay?" She nods before going over to her side and somehow Sarah ended up on her side. Better for me cause I can throw the ball at her and we're just playing a game right?

When the game starts I immediately threw the ball at Sarah "Ouch" she says as she walks off the to the side. Then we continued playing rounds until gym was over. "What is wrong with you?" Sarah asked angrily to me "What are you talking about?" I asked

"You threw the ball harder at me than anyone else." She says "I'm just heavy-handed," I say before we get in the showers, I take my showers longer since I got a free period. When I get out I can't find my clothes anywhere "Kenzie are you ready?" Kimberly asked, "Nope someone stole my clothes." I say "These? I've seen them outside the door." She says handing them to me "Thank you" I say before taking off my towel and getting dressed.

"What?" I asked her "I've never seen you naked." She says and I realized that I just flashed her "Calm down Kenzie it's fine but what's up with you and Sarah?" She asked "Nothing we just always had problems," I say and she nods.

Now we're in ELA and Mrs. Graham was talking to us about colleges and things like that. We all already did the stuff for it and me I'm not going to live on campus because of me and Kim getting a house together with our siblings. Well, Mom said Mateo could live there as long as we visit her which is also fine because we were going to do that anyway.

Sarah and Kimberly was all close, laughing and all that since her mom gave us no work or anything. She tried talking to me but I acted like I couldn't hear her over my music.

After football practice, I went straight home and took a nice warm shower. Now I'm laying on my bed throwing a ball up in the air and catching it "So you think ignoring me is funny?" Kimberly asked making me jump a little, I looked at her as the ball hit the floor. "You seemed like you was fine," I say.

"No, I'm not because you're ignoring me and I don't know why." She says pouting as she sits on the bed "I'm sorry and I'm going to tell you something I barely tell anyone." I say as I hug her "What is it?" She asked "I was jealous," I say "Why would you be?" She asked, "Before I tell you will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "Yes," she says kissing me then I tell her about Sarah.

"Well, she wouldn't have succeeded," Kim says as she intertwined our hands "Aww" we looked at the door and saw mom and Jenna "Sorry," Jenna says and we laughed "It's fine," we say "Kimberly are you staying for dinner?" Mom asked and she looked at me "She's part vegetarian" I say "Really we need to talk." Jenna says pulling her out of the room.

"I'm happy for you but remember you guys have to be careful." Mom says "I promise Mom." I say before we go eat