Chapter 26

Kimberly's POV

"Kim wake up and come eat," Kiara says so I get up, she's the only one that can wake me up without getting an attitude in return. "I called you on your phone," mom says "You turned off my phone," I say "That was a good idea now you guys can spend time with us." dad says "I'm still in my room the same amount of time without my phone which is a place I will rather be." I say before going upstairs to my room "Hey Luna I'm back" I say as I sit next to her "What are we doing today?" Kiara asked

"We're going to watch Michelle BUT I WOULDN'T KNOW IF SHE CANCELED BECAUSE MY PHONE IS OFF!" I yelled to make sure my parents heard "You shouldn't have been talking to those freaks" Dad says back and I rolled my eyes. After we finished eating we started getting dressed and then we fed our pets "Where are you two going?" mom asks

"To watch Michelle did y'all not hear me earlier?" I asked "I wasn't paying no attention to you," mom says "Well we're leaving," I say as I get my car keys. "You can't drive your car your still in trouble." mom says so I look at dad "Dad please?" I asked as I used my puppy dog face "Fine" he says "Thank you Dad" I say kissing his cheek before leaving.

"If only that'll work for our phones," Kiara says "I know," I say before we get in the car and drive to Mary's house. "Hey Mary and Madilyn," me and Kiara say as we hug them "Hey girls," they say "Where's my girl?" I asked, "Which one?" Mary asked and I blushed a little "Michelle" I say "Right here" she says as she comes and jumps on me. "Hi, Michelle," I say "Hi Kim are we still going to look at dogs?" she whispered "Why are you whispering?" I whispered "Because I'm here," Mackenzie says which scared me.

"Don't scare me like that" I say as everyone else laughed "I'm sorry" she says "Thank you." I say, after Michelle ate she got ready "Are you coming with us?" I asked Mackenzie "Nah but when you come back tell me how much fun you had." she says and I nod before getting my phone that was ringing out my purse.

"My phone is back on," I say before answering it "Hello?" "I want you and Kiara to know I only turned your phones back on for your jobs and to call us." mom says "Okay Mom thank you," I say before hanging up then Michelle comes downstairs and we leave.

"Aww look at all the animals," Kiara says as she pets a kitten "Can we look at the bunnies?" Michelle asked, the real reason we're here is to pick out a bunny for Michelle and a dog for Mackenzie. "Aw Kim look at this bunny she is so cute. Can I hold her?" She asked the worker and he carefully gives her the bunny. I take a picture of her with the bunny and send it to her mom "Aww I wish I could get you are so cute." she says kissing the bunny's head before giving her back to the worker.

"Come on lets look at the dogs for Mackenzie," I say "These dogs look mean," Kiara says "They're probably soft at heart." I say and she agrees "Aww hi," I say as I pet a pitbull and then the rest of the dogs. "Aww this golden retriever has babies," I say as I call Mackenzie "You should've came look at these babies," I say as I show her and a puppy gets all up in my phone.

"You're teasing me on purpose," she says and I laughed before hanging up which the puppy gets sad. "Aw don't worry you'll meet her in 2 and a half weeks." I say as I pick up the dog "I want this one and can you also hold onto that bunny please?" I whispered and the worker nods before I had to do the stuff to adopt them which Mary came and did with me.

"Where are you guys going now?" Mary asked, "Can we get our nails and toes done?" Michelle asked "Yeah," I say "Here Kim," Mary says trying to hand me a $50 bill "No I got it." I tell her "Take it just in case," she says so I agree "If you don't need it keep it." she says before going to her car, I fell for her trick. "So what color are you going to get?" I asked the two girls "Red and Green" Michelle says "What about you Kia?" I asked "Probably a baby blue what about you?" she asked "Turquoise," I say and she nods.

When we get in the place I tell the lady what we're getting and then we picked out our colors "Michelle you want some sparkles?" I asked "Yeah gold," she says so I give it to her then we go sit in the massage chairs and of course got a massage but Mackenzie is better. "I need a massage chair," Michelle says and we laughed "Maybe Santa will get you one." Kiara says "No instead of a massage I want a recliner chair." she says "Okay we'll talk to Santa for you," I say "Okay," she says before we go get our nails done "You like the design on your toes?" I asked her and she nods.

Now we're back at Michelle's house and she's being extra careful "You know if you get ketchup on your hands you can wash it off?" her mom asked her "I know Mommy but look perfection." she says as she holds up her hands, Mackenzie been distant and right now she's in her room but I just decided to leave her alone. We hug them bye "Kim remember to tell Santa what I want," Michelle says "I will I promise," I say before she ran upstairs "What is it?" Her mom asks "She wants a reclining chair." I say and she nods then we leave and go home.