Jealous Bondita...

Continued from the previous part...

Sanya-: Nothing is impossible darling!😏.... This is the truth!... And I dont even know how and why the hell he married you?!🙄... I mean just look at yourself!... You look like a typical... What u call... Ya "behen ji"!.... You are such a "behn ji" type!.. This glittery saree.. This tacky bindi... And what not?!🙄... How can he love such a walking piece of heavy jewelry and make up!🙄... Believe me girl!... You are just a mere time pass for him!🙄.. Or may be just a forced relationship!...He is still mine!🙄... And I will prove it!...

Bondita-: No no!... I dont believe you!.... I trust my Pati babu!... He really loves me alot!😣....
Sanya-: Oh really?!... You think so?!... Good!... But do give this a thought too.... That why didnt he tell you about me?!... Why did he hide?!...

Saying this Sanya moved inside the room....
Bondita was left in deep thought!... Though she trusted Anirudh more than herself... But then why didnt he tell her about Sanya?!... This was only thing goin on her mind.... If the whole college thought them to be in a relationship.... Then there must be something!...

Thinking this she moved to her room.... And sat on the bed....all the thoughts... All the words of Sanya were roaming in her mind!... She was getting mad at these thoughts... She closed her yes forcefully and clenched the bedsheet tightly....
Suddenly Koyali came...
Koyali-: Choti Malkin.... Bade maalik keh rahe hain ki aap jaldi se neeche aajaaiye pooja ke liye... Maha pandit ji aagaye hain!😊...

Bondita opened her eyes and nodded smiling...
Bondits-: Ji... Aap chaliye main aayi!🙂
Koyali left...
Bondita stood up... Went to the mirror, adjusted her saree and and went down...

Coming down she saw Sanya wearing a beautiful Saree... Yes... She looked pretty.... But Bondita was still the prettiest!...
Bondita went and touched Maha Pandit ji's feet...
He blessed her....
Kaka-: Aray bahu!.. Anirudh kahan hai?!😊...
Bondita-: Ji vo kehke gaye the ki koi kama hai... Aate hi honge!🙂...

Somnath came near her...
Somnath-: Kya hua Boudi?!... Aap kuch pareshaan lag rhi hain?!... Sab thik haina?!😊...

Bondita-: Haan haan dada sab thik hai!😊.. Main kahan pareshaan hu!😊... Chaliye pooja ki taiyyari karni hai!😊...

Soon Anirudh came...
Kaka-: Aray bhai kahan reh gaye the tum?!...
Anirudh-: Ji vo bazaar se kuch samaan laane gaya tha!😅😊... Abhi aata hu pooja ke liye!😊...
He quickly came and sat where Pandit ji asked him to sit....
Bondita too sat at his left.... And sanya!🙄... She came and sat on Anirudh's right side!🙄🤦‍♀️....
Anirudh smiled at her!😊... And Bondita glared!... But Ani didnt notice!😅🤦‍♀️...
The pooja started...
Anirudh tried to have an eye contact with Bondita... But she was ignoring him!😏...
He was confused....
Soon after the pooja The Maha pandit ji and the other  Pandits seated to have their food...
Bondita Sunandita and Sanya!🙄.... Were serving them...
Sanya-: Aray Ani baby!.. Can u pls pass me that glass.... He came and gave her the glass... But as soon as he turned... Sanya slipped and Ani held her by her waist... She kept on looking at Anirudh.... But he just laughed!😅...
Anirudh-: kya Sanya!... Take care!😅...
But he was still holding her!🙄...
Bondita was really jealous!😡😨🙄...
Bondita-: Pati babuuu!😡😡🙄🙄....
Anirudh left Sanya but she managed to stand!😅and he Went to Bondita.....
Anirudh-: Kya hua Bondi?!😅😊...
Bondita-: Vo... Vo... (Koi kama toh tha hi nahi!😂🤦)
Suddenly she saw his broken button...
Bondita-: Haan vo.... Dekhiye na aapke Kurte ka button toot gya... Laaiye sil deti hu!😊😅....

Anirudh looked down...
Anirudh-: Oh haan!... Yeh kab hua?!😅...

Sanya eas eavesdropping them....
Sanya-: Aray Bondita!😊... Rum kaise karogi?!.. Tum khana serve kar rhi ho na... Lao Ani Main kardeti hu!😊.... London mein bhi toh karti thi....

Bondita's eyes widened!...

Bondita-: London mein tum kyun karti thii?!😳😳😳

Anirudh-: Aray mujhe aata nhi hai na!😅 toh yeh hi kar deti thi!😊
Haan chali Sanya tum hi kardo!😊....
Bondita-: Koi Zarurat nahi hai!😡🙄... Aapka dusra kurta almaari mein hi hai... Vo pehen lijiye!... Vaise bhi pooja khatam ho gyi hai!🙄.... Aapke saundarya se kisi ko farak nhi padne wala!🙄😒....

Anirudh nodded confusingly and went to change!😅😒😂...

Bondita too went to the kitchen🙄....
Bondita-: Huh!🙄... Bade aaye Button lagwaane wale!😏🙄...

Soon it was afternoon.... Everyone went to their rooms to rest.... But Bondita was working in the kitchen...

After her work was over she went towards Anirudh's study to call him.... Only to find Anirudh and Sanya sitting and laughing like Mad kids!😒🙄 ...

Bondita went inside...
Bondita-: Pati babu.... Aapko thoda aaraam kar lena chahiye.... Shaam ko party bhi hai!😏🙄....
Anirudh-: Aray Nahi Bondi!... Aaj toh bahut dino baad itna maza aaraha hai!😍😂... College ki itni saari baatein!😍😍... Tum bhi aao na!🤣🤣😍😍
Bondita thought to herself-:Huh!🙄... Bada maza aaraha hai!🙄... Mere saath nhi aata kya?!🙄😒... Aur kya bole yeh?!... Itne dino baad maza aarha hai?!😡🙄.... Toh karo akele maze.. Main chali!🙄😏...

She turned to leave... But Anirudh called her...
Anirudh- : Aray Kya hua Jaan?!... Aao na pls shona!😊...

She smiled at him and sat beside him.... He interlocked his fingers with hers.... Bondita's heart skipped a beat... She melted like ice on his touch....But she was still angry!...

Sanya saw them and was really angered!...
Sanya-: Ani Baby!...show me your books na!😊...

Anirudh left Bondita's hand and went to Sanya...
Anirudh-: Ya sure!... Come I'll show you!😊...

He showed her all his books... He got really excited!... And was laughing and smiling a lot...
Bondita was irritated now!...
Bondita-: Pati Babu!... Mujhe neend aarahi hai... Main room mein ja rhi hu... Aapko chalna hai?!...

Anirudh-: Nahi Bondita!... Abhi toh Sani ko study dikha rha hu... Vaise bhi main thaka nahi hu!😊... Tum jaao rest karlo

Bondita nodded... And left...
One her way to home...

Bondita's POV...
Haan haan aap kyun thakenge!🙄... Itne maze jo aarhe hain!🙄kaam bhi kya hi kiya hai subah se?!... Bas khee-khee karke hans rahe hain subah se uss Sanya ke saath!... Aur ek min!... Kya kaha inhone?!... Sani?!😳.... Bondi se mann nhi bhara!😏🙄🙄😒😒... Jo ab Sanya ko bhi nickname dene ka mann kiya!🙄...aah humaari anniversary hai!.... Par kya subah se baat ki hai mujhse thik se?!... Yahan tak paas bhi nahi aaye!😣... Jaaiye!... Baat hi nahi karungi ab!... Ab aayein manaane apni Bondita ko!... Bilkul sunne nahi waali main!😣....
Thinking this she reached her room... And lied on the bed crying....she cried her heart out!... No she does not hate Sanya... But she was just possessive about her Pati babu!... Who was spending more time with his friend on their Anniversary day!... She was sad!... She wanted to talk to him.... Spend some alone time with him.... But he was really busy Entertaining "others".....eventually sleep engulfed her.....

Thats all for today!❤️🙈
Hope you all like this part!😊😊....Do comment ur views!😊😅... And TBH... I wrote this jealousy part as I myself was a bit jealous of some people!😂😂🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.... But dont worry!... I dont have a pati babu!😂🤦‍♀️🙈...

Love, Author!❤️

.....