Raabta!❤️ (Connection)

"Kuch toh hai unse Raabta..!😍❤🙈"
This was the only thought Bondita had the whole night before sleeping.... She did not know why... But she wanted to know Anirudh more....God knows when she slept smiling and thinking about this new person!....
.
.
Next Morning
Bondita woke up and the first thought that came to her mind was..... Anirudh!🙈
She started smiling again.....😅

Bondita's mom came... And sat beside her....

Maa (hugging her)-: Kya ho gaya!?.... Meri beti subah-subah bada muskura rahi hai😊...
Bondita said avoiding her-: nahi maa aisa kuch nahi hai.... Main jaldi se Naha kar aati hun😊....

Soon she visited the temple... She was really happy without knowing the reason!😍😅

She went near the idol of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita😍❤️

Bondita-:Hey Prabhu!😊 Hey Mata!😊 Aap dono toh jaante hain na... Mere man ki duvidha😕.... Ab aap dono hi mujhe koi raasta dikhaiye!🙏.... Main kyun baar baar unke Baare mein soch rahi hun🤔... Kyun main bhul nahi paa rahi unhe... Aisa lagta hai jaise koi toh naata hai unse😇😍... Bas aap dono mujh par apni kripa banaye rakhiyega! 😍🙏
.
.
After That she quickly rushed home... Picked up her bag and went to the college....
.
.
She entered the college and saw Somnath standing... She went to him...

Bondita-: Hi Som!😊... Yahan kyun khade ho?😊

Somnath-: Hi Tumhara hi Intezaar kar raha tha madam!😒😏.... Kal apni book toh ghar par hi chod gayi thi.... Hosh bhi hai kuch😏

Bondita did not realise... Because... Aane ke baad use hosh kahan tha😂🙈😜

Bondita-: Oh sorry sorry!

She took the book from him and they both headed towards the class.... Bondita opened taht book and a sweet and known fragrance made its way to her nostrils😍..... Indeed it was the fragrance which she had noticed in Anirudh's study🙈😍... She remembered it.... She was just smelling and feeling taht fragrance....

Somnath-: Pagal ho gayi ho kya😅... Yeh book kyun soongh rahi ho!?..😂😂

Bondita (embarrassed) -: Na... Nahi... Ku... Kuch nahi... Chalo jaldi  class ke liye late ho raha hai....(and she rushed leaving Som 😅🙈😂)

Somnath-: (murmured)Ajeeb Pagal ladki hai😅....(Screamed) Aray! Ruko main bhi aa raha hun!...
.
.
After the college... Bondita invited Som to her Home...

Bondita-: Chalo Somnath... Aaj tum aao mere ghar padhai karne!😊

Somnath -: Thik hai...!😊
.
.
In Evening Som visited her home...Bondita's Family welcomed him happily😊...

Somnath (touching her parent's feet)-: Namaste kaka!.... Namaste Kaki!....

Bondita's Baba-: Khoob bhalo!... Khush  raho beta.... Bondita ne bataya humein tumne kitna saath diya uska...😊

Somnath-: Saath!? Maine!?... Kaka Bondita toh khud hi nipat leti sabse!!.😂😂.... Aur yeh toh meri behen jaisi hai... Iska saath toh mujhe dena hi tha...

Everyone Laughed aloud!😂😂

Bondita and Som studied... They all had dinner together and Had a great time!.😍😊....
Bondita did not ask anything about Anirudh... Rather she avoided the topic as she did not want anyone to know about her feelings🙈😅....
.
.
After Som left Bondita's mind was again filled with Anirudh's Thoughts🙈.... And no doubt she was enjoying thinking about him😍🙈....
.
.
But she could no more keep her thoughts to herself... She was getting restless, Excited and what not😅.... So she decied  to start writing a diary and express all her feelings...

She rushed to her room picked up a diary she had got as a birthday present from her Mom and started writing...

"Dear Diary!

Kal maine ek aise insaan ke baare main jaana... Jinke liye mera dil samarpit ho gaya🙈🙈.... Na jaane yeh kaisa rishta hai.... Yeh kaisi feeling hai.... Jo mujhe ek aise insaan se baandh rahin hain... Jinse main kabhi mili bhi nahi hun.... Yahan tak ki main unhe thik tarah se jaanti bhi nahi😒.... Par mera dil unhe aur jaanna chahta hai😍... Unke baare main.... Unke sapno, unke vichaaro ke baare main... Unki pasand na pasand... Sab jaanna hai mujhe🙈😍😃.... Par pata nahi kaise!.... Sochti hun ki kya Main kabhi unse mil bhi paaungi ya nahi😩😕....

Khair vo jo bhi ho... Filhaal mera mann bahut bechain saa hai.... Par chehre par ek anjaani si muskaan hai!😊🙈

-Bondita!❤️"

She kept her diary in her drawer, locked it (as it was personal🤫🤫😉) and went to sleep....
.
.
Precap- Bondita's realisation!🙈😍

Hello Readers!❤️
How is this one!?... I really dont know will you like it or not...
And Yaa No Villains are coming.... (Atleast for now)..... But the Thinking of the Society and "kuritiyan" are the real villains in my story😊😊🙈🙈
.
.
Dont Forget to Comment!❤️
.
.
Love Author!❤️