Bondita's wish!❤️🙈

Next Day Bondita woke up to find herself in Anirudhs embrace.... She blushed looking his cute face which was just inches away from her face🙈🙈.... And she freed herself from his tight protective hug😍 and rushed to the Washroom.... Got ready and Prepared the breakfast.... And came back to the room😍...

Anirudh was still sleeping!...😅

Bondita-: Hey Bhagwaan!🤦‍♀️.... Kumbhkaran ki tarah so rahe hain 😅....(she goes to him and blows air in his ears... To tease him😅).... Anirudh woke up with a jerk and made a cute face looking at Bondita!😅....

Bondita-: Thank God aap uth gaye.... Chaliye jaldi taiyyar ho jaaiye... Naashta ready hai!😊...
And she turns to leave.... When Anirudh pulls her hand and made her lie beside him.... Hugging her tightly🙈....

Anirudh-:Toh aapko kya laga tha.... Itni aasaani se bachkar chali jaayengi aap😅.... Aise kaise.... Bahut masti ke mood mein ho na.... Chalo ab ek pyaari si kissi do!😘😍....(And comes near her... But Bondita hides her face with her hands

Bondita-: Ji nahiii!!🙈🙈... Itni aasaani se nahi 😅.... Pehle aapko mujhe kuch dena hoga😍...

Anirudh-: Kya Bondi?!🙈🙄....

Bondita-: Bataungi.... Pehle Naha lijiye.... Aur Naashta kar lijiye.... Phir sab bataungi😍🙈😊😊

Anirudh got ready.... They both had there Breakfast ❤️and Then after clearing the table together😍.... Anirudh asked Bondita😍....

Anirudh-: Ji toh madam ab bataiye kya chahiye tha aapko?!😍😅...

Bondita-: Haan toh pati babu.... Main chaahti hu ki kal raat ko jab aapne mujhe God mein uthaya tha.... Tab na main neend mein thi.... Toh ab aap ek baar phirse mujhe uthaaiye!😍🙈....

Anirudh-: Bas itni si baat... Lo abhi utha lete hain...

And picks her up in his arms!.😍🙈
Anirudh-: Ji ab kya hukum hai Mohtarma?!😍😅....

Bondita-: Haan toh Pati dev ab aap mujhe yeh pura ghar dikhayenge....

Anirudh-: Par vo kyun Bondu?!😍😅(frowning cutely🙈😍)

Bondita-: kyunki pati Babu Aapne ek umr guzaari hai iss ghar mein... Aapki toh bahut saari yaadein judi hongi yahan ki har cheez.... Har kone se.... Aaj main chahti hu ki aap vo saari yaadein... Vo saare pal ek baar phir se jiye.... Aur iss baar mere saath😍🙈.... Main bhi aapke un palon ko mehsoos karna chahti hu.... Aur aapko bhi un palon ka ehsaas karana chahti hu😍❤️🙈.... Bas itna hi!😍❤️...

Anirudh (emotionally)-: Bondi.... Tum kitni pyaari ho.... Kitna sochti ho mere baare mein😍❤️... Jaanti ho iss ghar se dur jaate wakt main bahut dukhi tha😞.... Ki kabhi vaapis dekh bhi paunga ise ya nahi😞.... Par aaj tumhaare saath phir jiunga main apne vo 10 saal!😍🙈...

(The main Idea is a bit Philosophical.... anirudh is reliving all his childhood memories with Bondita in his arms.... Symbolising that Bondita is now a part of all his memories!❤️🙈)

He takes her to each and every corner of the house.... Where he laughed with his friends.... Did his studies.... Cried remembering his family.... Got angry.... And what not!.... He took her to each room.... Each one had different memories.... His medals....showed her his Maa's Paintings...His not so good paintings too 😅....His study... Full of books... Albums.... And what not...😊🙈 And lastly they reached the Bedroom!😍🙈...

Anirudh-: Ab yahan chalein madam?!😍😅.... Chaliye ab aapko khoob saara pyaar karte hain!😍🙈...

Bondita-: Isshhh Pati babu😍🙈🙈🙈.....(and hides her face in his chest... Blushing🙈)

And they had a romantic time together❤️.... In each other's Love.... They forgot about the whole world!❤️😍🙈....
.
.
.
A few days passed like this.... They visited many places.... And spent a lot of Romantic moments with each other!....

One day...

Bondita came in the room and Back hugged Anirudh who was standing in front of the mirror and combing his hair😍....

Bondita -: pati babu aaj toh humara aakhri din hai London mein..... Kal subah hum Ghar laut jaayenge..... Toh kya aaj hum kahin bahar chein?!😍.... Pichle kuch dinon se hum ghar par hi hain.... Aur aap pure din Romance karte rehte hain😒😅😍🙈..... Aaj mujhe kahin bahar jaana hai😍😅.... Pleeeaaassseeee😚😙(and makes a cute face😚😙)
Anirudh turned and held her by her waist....

Anirudh-: Aisi baat hai.... Toh pehle batana tha na.... Thik hai hum chalenge bahar.... (Coming close to her.... Thus making her blush) Par kya humaari patni devi ko pasand nahi ki unke pati babu unhe bahut saara pyaar karein?!.... Hmm?...

Bondita got really shy and hugged him...
Bondita-: Pasand haiiii.... Parrrr..... Aaj patni devi ko ghumne jaana hai!😍😅🙈

Anirudh (hugged her back)-: Okay Mrs Roy Chowdhary!❤️😘....

They Both go out....they went to a beautiful garden.... Had a walk.... And went to have lunch outside... And then.... Bondita saw an amazing gift shop....

Bondita-: Pati Babu vo dekhiye.... Gift shop!.... Mujhe sabke liye gifts lene hain.... Main toh chali!😍🙈..... Aap aayenge?!😅..

Anirudh-: Oho... Accha thik hai tum chalo.. Main ice-creams lekar aata hu😊.... Tum tab tak gifts pasand karo!😊

Bondita rushed to the shop and Anirudh smiled at his innocent and childish wife!😊🙈....

He went to the ice-cream shop... And asked for two softies..... Meanwhile.... A beautiful British girl.... Came there😍.... She was really pretty.... But as soon as she saw Anirudh..... She was enchanted by his looks😍😅🙈...
She came near him and forwarded her hand...
Girl-: Hi handsome!😍....I am Suzy!😊....
.
.
.
So Who Is this new girl?!😍.... To know this.... Stay tuned....😅....

Precap-: Bondita saves Anirudh!😰🙈
(Guess what happened
To him!😳😨)

Thats all for today!... Hope you liked it!😍🙈Dont forget to leave your valuable comments!❤️🙈

Love Author!❤️

....