Realisation!❤️

Bondita was heart broken... No not because of Anirudh... He was not wrong, but because she had broken his heart!... She broke his trust...
She cried her heart out!...Hugging his picture.... She cried the whole night....because she was guilty!...

In the RC Mansion....
Anirudh Came back home... His eyes were full of tears... But he was controlling himself.... He quickly climbed the stairs ignoring amy eye contact with Kaka and Baba... Dashed to his room and Shut the door.... He sat on the floor with back against door.... And cried..... Cried like a helpless kid.... Because he was helpless... He didnt know what to do....

Anirudh's POV....
Maine apni Bondita ko khud se door toh bhej diya.... Par main toh uske bina saans tak nahi le sakta!... vo meri jaan hai... Apni jaan, apni aatma ke bina yeh Anirudh Roy Chowdhary kuch bhi nahi... Ab main kya karu... Kaise jaanu ki sach kya hai... Kasie thik karu sab kuch...."

Suddenly he heard a car honk.... He was sure it was Somnath.... He quickly got up... Wiped his tears and ran downstairs....
Somnath was standing there at the entrance....he was unaware of what all happened...
Somnath-: Aray dada aap kab aaye?!😍.... Accha Boudi ki yaad aa rahi thi kya...
Anirudh didnt  reply...
Som came inside amd started looking for Bondita...
Somnath-: Aray Dada Boudi kahan hai?!... Mujhe unse kuch puchna hai... Boliye na kahan hai Boudi.... Aur aap sab mujhe aise kyun ghoor rahe hain!😅....
Baba Slapped him and told him everything.... He was stunned to listen that They all got to know.... But he was more worried about Bondita.... He went towards Kaka and sat down holding his feet....
Som-: Kaka Kaka pls maaf kar dijiye mujhe!... Aap mujhe jitna chaahe daant lena.... Par pls meri Boudi ko vaapas le aiye... Unka isme koi dosh nahi hai.... Vo meri Kasam ke kaaran kuch nahi bol paayi!.... Vo toh devi hain.... Mere kaaran itna sab saha unhone...
He went towards Anirudh and with joint hands....
Som-: Dada pl Dada.... Aap pls jaake Boudi ko vaapas le aaiye na.... Unka koi dosh nahi hai!... Yeh toh aap bhi jaante hain ki vo Kaka ki kitni izzat karti hain.... Pls Dada jaaiye naa....🙏🙏🙏😭😭

After listening to his words... Everyone was in tears.... Anirudh's eyes were full of tears.... Kaka and Baba were guilty as they didnt trust Bondita.... They all wanted to bring hee back as soon as possible... But it was 3 am.... so Anriudh decided to go in the morning...

They all went to their respective rooms...but nome of them could sleep.... They were tensed.... Guilty and sad....

Anirudh was lying on the bed... Hugging Bondita's Picture... He was facing her side of the bed...he missed her... Her loving embrace... Her smile... Her laughter... Her talks... And her fragrance!... He kept on crying... Looking at his wrist watch every now and then... Those few hours seemed like ages to him....

There Bondita was also lying on her bed... She was also crying... But as she was exhausted... Sleep took over her... She did not know when did she sleep.... But her face still looked sad...

------------------------------------

In the morning....

Anirudh woke up and got ready in a hurry.... He went downstairs... Took the car keys and dashed towards the door.... Kaka tried to stop him for breakfast... But he was too eager to meet his Bondi... Hug her... And bring her back!...

That drive to her seemed sp long to him... He raced the car as fast as he could... And soon reached Her parents' Home...
He went inside... Baba was reading the newspaper and Maa was preparing the Breakfast.... Seeing Anirudh Baba came to him...
Baba-: Kya hua beta.... Aap yahan... Itni subah subah.... Sab thik toh hai?!...

Anirudh-: Bondita... Baba vo Bondita kahan hai?!... Mujhe usse milna hai.... Pls!😭🙏...

Baba-: Aray beta... Isme pls ki kya baat hai.... Aapki hi patni hai... Abhi so rahi hai... Aap chaaho toh uske paas chale jao!...

Anirudh was just waiting for this permission... He quickly ran towards her room... Opened the door... And saw his Princess still sleeping... He came inside, closed the door... And sat beside her.... Now His tears had no bound... He kept looking at his Bondi... And cried silently.... His sleeping beauty looked sad... And that made him even sadder.... He held her hand... Eventually waking up Bondita.... He was crying... Bondita woke up and with half opened eyes, saw him sitting beside her.... She sat up with a jerk...she too got emotional...
Bondita-: Pati Babu!... Aap yahan?!... (Holding his hand)...

Anirudh-: Bondita!... Bondita... Pls mujhe maaf kardo.... Mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi... Maine tumhe galat samjha!.. I am sorry!...

Bondita remembered what all had happened the previous night... She left his hand with a jerk...
Bondita-: Nahi Pati babu!... Main aapko maaf nahi karungi!... Aur isliye nahi ki aap galat the... Kyunki main jaanti hu ki galti meri thi.... Mujhe Kaka se puche bina koi nirnay nahi lena chahiye tha... Par main aapko vata nahi paai toh aap samjhe bhi nahi?!... Meri aakhein humesha padh lete hain na aap.... Toh phir kal kya hua tha?!... Kal kyon nahi aap samajh paaye ki Main sach nahi bata paa rahi... Aur agar nahi bhi samjhe toh kya aapko mujh par vishwaas nahi tha?!... Main bahut dukhi hu aapse.... Maaf bilkul nahi karungi!...

Anirudh was now completely broken.... He knew he had broke Bondita's heart.... And it was gonna be tough to mend it again!... But he was determined to get back his love!... He stood up and kneeled onto his knees with joint hands...
Anirudh-:Bondiii... Main jaanta hu maine tumhaara dil dukhaya hai.... Par pls apne pati babu ki pehli aur aakhri galti samajh kar maaf kardo na...
Bondita had to melt at his Love... But she didnt want to forgive him so easily....
Bondita -: Nahi pati babu!... Aap hi kehte hain ki galti ki saza milti hai.... Toh aapki galti ki yeh saza hai ki... Aaj main pure din Maa Baba je saath hi rahungi.... Aur Raat ko hi ghar chalungi... Aap ko rukna ho toh rukiye.... Aur jana ho toh jaa sakte hain...
Saying this she started leaving.. But Anirudh stood up, held her hand.... And brought her close to him...
Anirudh-: Jaisa meri Bondi chaahe!... Pati babu vohi karenge jo tum kahogi!.... Par usse pehle.... Mujhe yeh toh bata do ki aakhir puri baat kya thi!...
Bondita made him sit on the bed... And sat beside him.... She told him everything about Som and Sunandita.... Hile was really happy to listen all this...
Anirudh -: Aray waah Bondi... Yeh toh bahut acchi baat hai.... Hum ghar pahunchte hi kaka aur Bab se baat karenge.... Aur phir pure pariwaar ke saath Sunandita. ka haath maangne aayenge!😍....I am really happy.... Sunandita bilkul meri behen jaisi hai!😍😍... Kitni pyaari si hai.... Ab meri itni cute Boudi hogi😅😍....

Bondita-: Bas bas.  Itni bhi taareef karne ki zarurat nahi 🙄😏😏.
Anirudh-: Oohh.... Koi Jal raha hai!🤭🤭🤔🤔😏😏😅😅..

Bondita-: Dhattt!!!...
And she ran to the washroom!...

And Anirudh told Kaka and Baba everything on telephone....

-------------------------------------
In the evening....
Maa-: Bonditaaa!!!... Sun toh zaraaa.....
Bondu was not listening and Anirudh was sitting in the hall...

Anirudh-: Maa mujhe bataiye... Main bata dunga use😊...

Maa-: Vo jamai babu... Hum na zara Mandir jaa rahe hain....thodi der mein aajayenge!...😊Sunandita ghar par hi hai...😊...

Anirudh-: Ji Ma!😊... Aap jaaiye.

After sometime.. Sunandita came silently to Anirudh who was reading a Newspaper....

Thats all for today!.. Hope u liked it!..
Love, Author!❤️