Perfect bahu!🙈❤️

A small yet long gift for my Lovely Readers.... As I was not able to be regular....Enjoy!!!❤️

Next Day Bondita had to wake up early.... But she knew that she won't able to wake up herself😅... As her mother was always there for her at her home....so she asked Koyali Didi to wake her up😅....
It was 5 in the morning and Koyali woke Bondita up....
Bondita quickly took a bath..... Wore a beautiful red saaree and got ready with jewelry and a bit of makeup.... She tied her hair in a bun.... And was looking like a beautiful Goddess..... Just like a 'Nayi Bahu'!😍
.
.
.
She went to the temple.... And started doing the Aarti.😊...
Kaka who was already awake.... Heard her and came to the temple and joined Bondita😊....
After the Aarti Bondita turned to find Kaka.... She quickly touched his feet😊....

Kaka-: Sada Saubhagyati Bhava!😊..... Beta aaj hum bahut khush hain.... Itne saalon baad iss ghar mein Grah Lakshmi ke haathon se puja hui hai.... Khoob Bhalo!😊

After sometime everyone was up.... But Not Anirudh.... Kaka asked Bobdita to wake him up....
Kaka-: Aray beta!😊.... Zara jaakar apne Pati ko bhi utha do.... Shehzaade ab tak nishchint hokar so rahe hain😏😅..... Baashi Biye ki Rasm hai aaj... Jaao beta... Utha do use😊....

Bondita went to his room.... And opened the door....
Anirudh was sleeping on his bed hugging a pillow😊... And was looking super cute😍😊....she just went near him and kept looking at him.... She smiled.... Blushed... And thanked God for giving her such a cute looking Husband 🙈😍😅....

But soon she heard Amirudh saying (with his eyes still closed)... "Aise hi Ghoorti rahogi... Yaa apne pati ko uthaaogi bhi...!?".... She got shocked... And looked at him in surprise 😳...

Anirudh sat up and smiled naughtily at Bondita.... Raising his eyebrows....😉☺️

Bondita-: Aa... Aap Uth Gaye!?😅...

Anirudh-: Uth Gaye!?🙄😆.... Main toh kabka uth kar Naha bhi chuka...😊... Bas apni Patni devi ka intezaar kar raha tha.... Ki vo kab aayengi.... Aur apne Pyaare se pati ko uthaayengi..... Par unhe toh meri Sundarta nihaarne se hi phursat nhi💁‍♂️🤷‍♂️😏😅....

Bondita was feeling awkward and was blushing....🙈🙈

Anirudh loved seeing her like this....😍😊
Soon Anirudh got up and came near her.... Bondita felt nervous🙈.... Anirudh looked at her from top to toe😍.... And was mesmerized😍.... He held her by her shoulders and said....

Anirudh-: khoob Bhaalo!😍😊.... Aaj toh tum bilkul Maa jaisi lag rahi ho.... Yeh Banarsi saaree😍... Yeh Gehne😍.... Yeh sindoor😍😍.... Yeh sab kuch kitna accha lag raha hai tumpar😍..... Aur isse bhi zyada acchi baat toh yeh hai ki yeh sab mere liye hai💖😍🙈.... Yeh sochkar ek alag si khushi mil rahi hai mujhe.... Mann karta hai... Pure din tumhe bas dekhta hi rahu😍....

Bondita blushed and chuckled.... And said...
Bondita-: Agar aap pure din mujhe hi dekhte rahenge.... Toh baashi Biye ki Rasm nahi ho paayegi😏😅.... Aur agar Rasm nahi hui.... Toh raat mein nahi dekh paayenge mujhe😏😏😂😂😅🙈

Anirudh-:Oooohhh.... Aisa kya!?🙈😅.... Toh phir hum kiska intezaar kar rahe hain.... Chalo.... Rasmein puri karte hain😅🙈😊....

Soon they came down😊.... Guests also arrived.... And the rituals were continued😊..... They both took each other's responsibility... And promised to keep each other happy!!!😊.... After the Rasm.... Bondita stood up and Came to Kaka and Binoy.😊...

Bondita-: Kaka sasur ji😊.... Baba😊.... Mujhe aapko bhi kuch Vachan dene hain.... Chalenge mere saath?!😊....

She took them and Som to the Temple.... and said
Bondita-: Aaj main Pati babu ke saath saath aap sabko bhi apne pariwaar ke roop mein apnaati hu😊.... Aur jaise kal Pati babu ko saat vachan diye the🙈😍.... Aap sab ko bhi kuch Vachan dena aur aapse maanga chaahti hu😊😊