Bondita's Questions!❤

{Merry Christmas to all of you!... Here is a small Christmas Present for you all...
Dear readers I just want to know whether you all are liking my story or not?...
.
.
.
A very Important Note❤️🙈- Readers my Love Track is gonna come soon.... And it will be different from any other Ff of BB you might have read.... I strongly believe you all are gonna love it.... Just keep some patience and love!😘🙏😍}
.
.
.
.
B

ack here in Tulsipur, Bondita's Father is teaching her and her sister.... They both are obedient students and listen to their Father carefully😊... Bondita has a whole ocean of questions😅... And her father never stops her from asking anything😊....But today.... She was not completely present in her classes.... She was thinking something else....and she did not go unnoticed from her father😅🙈(parents are smarter than Sherlock Homes😅🙈).....
So after the class Her baba called her and asked
Baba-: Kya baat hai Bondu aaj meri beti kahan khoi hui hai?😊...
Bondita ( she was feeling a bit awkward to talk about all taht she was thinking to her baba.... No matter how much she loved him but afterall talking about love is always awkward and that too with Dad😅....)Uhh... Vo kuch nahi bas aise hi😟😅...
Baba-: Accha thik hai mat batao😊..... Par.... Puchke khaane toh chalogi naa?...
Bondita (excited)-: puchkeee!!😍😍 Haaaannnn.... Main abhi Pari (her sister) aur maa ko bulaakar laati hun😃....

Baba(wanted to talk to her alone)-: Aray nahi aaj sirf Baba Aur Bondu Chanlenge😊... Maa aur pari ke liye hum ghar le aayenge puchhke... Thik hai?!.. Ab chalo jaldi❤😊

Bondita agreed and they both went chatting...they talked about studies... Bondu told Gossips about her Friends and neighbors😂😅 and Baba told about his day in school.... Soon they reached the puchka stall.....
Baba-: Dada do plate Puchke 😊....Bitiya ko zyada teekha(looking at Bondita)...hai na!😅😊

Bondita-: Haan!😃
.
.
.
After having Puchkas, Baba took her to the river and they both seated there....
Baba-: Accha Bondu.... Ghar par Baba ko nahi bataya... Par yahan par Apna dost samajh kar batado 😊...
Bondita-: Baba bahut saare prashn uth rahe hain man main... Jinka uttar aap hi de sakte hain😊.... Par samajh nahi aa raha kaise poochun😅....
She told him all that happened in the temple... What all panditji told her.... And then started her questions...😅
Bondita-: Baba aajkal toh Swayamvar nahi hota... Toh kyaa aap bhi baaki ladkiyon ke pitaaon ki tarah mujhse pooche bina mera vivaah kar denge?... Kyaa mujhe bhi Sita mata ki tarah mere Ram milenge?.... Main jaanti hun ki abhi main yeh baatein karne ke liye bahut choti hun... Par aap hi kehte hain naa ki mann main koi prashna ho toh use pooch lena chahiye.. Varna humesha pareshaan karta rahega.... Batao naa...aap ke kya vichaar hain iss baare main?..

Baba was listening tk her carefully and patiently... But till the time she finished spea... He had tears in his eyes... He was thinking that when did his little Bondita grow so much?😟.... When did his Bondu who used to sleep on his chest😊😘 grew so much that she was thinking about her To be husband?!🙁😊... When did his little chirpy bird learnt that one day she has to fly off from her parents' nest?!😫... And when did she accepted it?🤔
.
.
.
.
There was a long silence between both... Which made Bondita nervous... She was feeling awkward now...
But soon her Baba hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek🤗😘
Bondita was now a bit calmed...and she broke the silence...
Bondita-: Sorry Baba!... Agar aapko bura laga toh... Main yeh sab kehna toh nahi chahti thi... Par khud ko rok nahi paayi!...😞❤️

Baba-: Na na meri beti... Mujhe bilkul bura nahi laga...balki bahut khushi hui ki tum apne baba se khulkar baat kar paayi... Chalo ab tumhare saare prashno ke uttar deta hun😊...
Hmm... Toh pehli baat... Tumhare baba ne tumhe itna padhaya likhaya, taaki tum aatmanirbhar ban sake... Aur apne jeevan ka har faisla khud le sako.... Aajtak tumhare kisi Nirnay par sawaal uthaya hai kya maine?.... Toh phir tumhari Zindagi ka sabse bada Nirnay tum se pooche bina lunga kya?😊Naa beta... Apna var tum khud chunna mujhe toh bas tum se yahi chahiye ki tuk dil lagaakar padhaayi karo... Aur mera aur apni Maa ka naam Roshan karo😊.... Jo samaaj ke viruddh jaakar tumhe padha raha hun... Uska tum sammaan karo..... Aur rahi baat Ram jaise Var ki... Toh Meri Sita jaise Beti ke liye Ram se kam chalega kya?!... Bilkul Ram jaisa var dhundenge tumhare liye😊... Aur agar tumhe mil jaaye toh humein bata dena 😍😅.....
Bas meri ek baat humesha yaad rakhna... Kabhi bhi in saari baaton ko apne aur apni padhayi, aone sapno aur humaare sammaan ke beech mat aane dena... hmm?..😊
Bondita (with happy tears)- Haan baba... (And hugged him tighlty) I love you sook much mere pyaare Baba😍😘aap duniya ke best Baba ho... Bilkul Raja Janak jaise 🙈😍😅😘😘......
They both had a good time and then returned back home😊😊.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here in London, Anirudh was also thinking about what Rohan said🙇‍♂️.....

Anirudh (to himself):- am I seriously Boring😅?...But leave it no... Why am I thinking all this Rubbish... I have already decided that I will never let Love come in between my studies and Dreams... Okay I know one day I will start loving someone madly... But abhi my priority is my career.... So Anirudh let's Focus!😊.... Aray haan kitni saari assignments baaki hain🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️... Chal jaldi.... Bahut kaam hai...
.
.
And he started studying....

Its not that he did not believe in love or was against it.... But he was more Career oriented and knew his priorities very well..... Anirudh has never got affected By anyone... He has always been self inspired... And determined towards his studies and career.... Afterall he has to fulfill his Parents' dream which much more important than anything else....
.

.
.
.

Want some suggestions for the next part😅😍🙈
Hope You all liked this part.... Pls do tell me that am I going right...... See my Love story needs a strong base to start.... And that's what I m building right now... Their Love story will start at the right time😊💖
Thanks for reading! Do keave your Valuable comments🙏😍....

Love Author!❤️