Toh Yeh Hua!.

Continued from the previous part....

Suddenly... Anirudh gained back his consciousness... He murmured "Bon... Di... Taaah..."...

He slowly opened his eyes.... And saw everyone around him.... But his heart only longed for his Bondi.... As soon as he realised about the happenings.... His breath got heavy and tears welled up in his eyes....He was getting restless.... Everyone came near him..... Forgetting their own pain.... They tried to calm him down...when!...they heard a voice from downstairs....
The voice said, "Pati Babu!.."
Hearing this Anirudh immediately stood up on his feet.... And ran downstairs....

"Kaka Sasurji!.. Baba!... Som dada!... Sunnu!... Kahaan hain aap sab?!.." The voice continued...
They all were shocked!... And they too rushed down without giving a second thought!... Anirudh was still weak.... But he managed!...
Coming down they Saw Their Bondita!😍.... Standing at the doorstep with her luggage!... Waiting for them all with a huge smile on her face!....
They all rushed to her....
Anirudh went to her hugged her tightly!.... He cried like a small child... Bondita was shocked!... She had expected an emotional welcome.... But this was too much!... She hugged him back and consoled him.... He broke the hug.... And started checking for any wounds on her body....
She was puzzled... And asked...
Bondita-: Kya hua Pati Babu?!... Aap itne ghabraaye hue kyun hain?!...
Kaka and Baba told her everything... And she too got worried!... But she assured everyone that she was completely fine!... They all sighed in relief.... But Anirudh was still restless..
Bondita-: Pati babu... Aaiye... Chaliye ... Hall mein chalte hain...
She made him sit... And sat on the floor...holding his hands...
Bondita-: Pati babu!... Main bilkul thik hu!... Aap pehle shaant ho jaaiye... Aur yeh paani pijiye ( he drank)...ab meri baat suniye!😊😅..... Meri ship na kal raat hi aagyi thi.... Par raat mein bahut deti ho gyi thi.... Aur Calcutta se yahan akele aana... Mujhe thik nhi laga.... Aap sabko pareshaan bhi nhi karna chaahti thi.... Isliye main Apne Calcutta waale Kaka ke ghar chaki gyi thi.... Aur vahin ruki thi.... Par Kya hain ki Kaka ke ghar pe telephone nhi hai.... Isliye main aap sab ko bata nhi paayi....

Anirudh listened to her and he was calmed!... He hugged her tightly!...
Anirudh-: Thank God Bondita tum thik ho!... Main sachme aaj mar hi jaata!😣.. Jaanti ho kitn darr gya tha main!😣... Par ab sab thik hai!😊....
Bondita-: haanji!😊... Aur yeh jo itna sundar ghar sajaya hai aap sab ne!😍... Yeh mere liye?!😍.... Thanku so much!😍❤️.. Main sachmein bahut khush hu!😍...aap sab mujhse itna prem karte hain!😍....

They all had a great time together....They talked and laughed together after a long time....

Kaka-: chalo bahu... Shaam ho chali hai... Ab tum bhi jaao jaake aaraam karlo... Hume aur Binoy Kama se bahar jana hai.... Tum sab khana kha kena!😊...

They all agreed.... And after kaka and baba left.. They all came to Anidita's room and talked for a bit....

Later....
Anirudh and Bondita were alone in the room...they were sitting ong the bed.... Bondita took away the Pillow Anirudh had in his lap.... and kept her head in his lap... He smiled and caressed her hair...

Bondita-: Jaante hain Kitna taras gyi thi main iss sukoon ke liye jo aapke paas hone se milta hai... I finally got my Peace Pati Babu!😊...

Anirudh-: Aww!😘😘... Meri shona ne mujhe itna miss kiya?!😍🙈...and kissed her forehead😚...
Bondita-: Ab itna bhi nhi kiya!😏😅.. Main toh vahan maze kar rhi thi...itne saare naye dost banaye😂😂...

Anirudh-: Huh!😏... Mujhse accha koi mila nhi hoga!😏
Bondita sat up and Hugged her possessive and Jealous husband!😅😂🤦‍♀️...

Bondita-: Haan pati babu... Isme koi shak hai kya?!😅😊... Aapse accha mujhe koi mil sakta hai bhala?!😍😊...

Anirudh-: Haayee!😍... Meri Bondi...
And Hugged her tightly...

Soon Bondita slept on his shoulder.... He too slept embracing her!😍...
Thye both had got back their peace!😍... Their love!😍...
.
.
.
.
Next Morning...
Bondita woke up to find herself in his arms... He had held her close to his heart....she slowly and carefully freed herself.... made him lie on the bed... And rushed to take a bath...
She came out wearing a beautiful royal blue saree!😍....wore her jewelry and went to Anirudh to wake him up....

Bondita sat beside him and lovingly caressed his hair....
Bondita-: Pati Babu.... Uth jaaiye... Dekhiye subah ho gyi!😊... Chaliye kaka neeche prateeksha kar rhe honge!😊...

Anirudh in sleep-: nahi na Bondi.... Mujhe nhi uthna... Aur tum... Aao na mere paas!🤗😴.... Mujhe hug karna hai tumhe....😴..

Bondita-: Hey Bhagwaan!😅🤦‍♀️.... Mujhe bhi aapko hug karna hai pati babu.... Par aap pehle uth jaaiye... Aur ready ho jaaiye.... Phir hug karlungi!😊😅🙈....

Anirudh (got up with a jerk)-: okayy!😍😅... Main abhi aaya!😍❤️❤️😘😘😘....
Kissed her quickly on cheeks and ran to the washroom....

Bondita-: Aray waah!😅... Yeh tareeka roz use karna chahiye!😂🤦‍♀️🙈...
She got busy in making the bed..... Anirudh quickly came out.... And Back hugged Bondita...

Bondita-: Issshhh Pati babu!!!🙈🙈🙈😳😳😳.... Aap geele ho!... Mujhe bhi geela kardoge!...
She took the towel from his shoulders and started drying his body.... He kept on looking at her... She felt his gaze and blushed.... Soon she realised that she was really close to him!😍🙈...she blushed more...
Anirudh came closer and kept his hand on her bare waist.... Bo dita shivered!😳🙈.... She looked at him puzzled... And saw immense live in his eyes...so much love... That she could drown in his ocen of love!😍❤️🙈.... She got shy and hugged him tightly.... Anirudh was happy by her sudden movement and hugged her back.... They stood their in each other's embrace for a long time.... Untill Somnath came rushing to their room...
Som-: Aray Dada vo main keh raha tha ki aapke case ki ye file..... (Saw them and Turned around)... Sorry sorry!... Mujhe nhi pata tha Yahan toh koi aur hi case chal rha hai!😂😅🤔... Main yeh file yahan couch pe rakh rha hu!😅😂... Le lena... Jab aapka 'kaam' khatam ho jaaye!😏😏😂😂😂.... Aur agli baar darwaaza band rakhiyega.... Muft ki advice hai... Leni hai toh le lijiye.... Varna jaane dijiye!😂😏🙄😂😂🤣🤣...
Anirudh (came to chase him)-: Som ke bacche...
Som ran out quickly!😂...

Bondita-: Hey Bhagwaan!🤦‍♀️.... Pata nhi kya soch rhae honge Dada!😅🙈...
Anirudh (came back to her)-: kuch bhi nahi!😏🙄... Use pata hai hum pati patni hain!... Aur vo Aur Sunnu bhi toh karte hain!🙄😅.... Ab tum aao!😚🤗(and hugged her again tightly!)
A hug that was not romantic!... But full of love!... Care... Longing... And respect!😍.... A hug with full of support...and promise!😍❤️.... Just like this one...👇👇

Hope You all Like this part!❤️🙏.... Please Do comment ur views!😊❤️
I love reading them!😊

Precap-: Bondita to fight Anirudh!😳.... (Guess it!)

Love, Author!💖

.......