Back Home!❤️... Som's Marriage Proposal!❤️

Hey!
So this is that chapter which I forgot to upload.... This is was supposed to be uploaded after the chapter "Forgiveness"... So if you any how get confused.... Which is obvious... Do read the end of that Chapter first!😅🙈... Enjoy!...
If u have any queries.... Pls feel free to ask!😊❤️
.
.
Next Morning...
Anirudh woke up to find Bondita sleeping peacefully in his embrace..."she is so cute!", he thought to himself and kissed her forehead... but unknowingly this disturbed Bondita's sleep a bit.... But she was still sleepy... She hugged him more tightly... And Anirudh just loved her embrace... But soon she woke up...and saw him staring at her...
Bondita-: Kya hua Pati Babu?!... Aap subah subah mujhe aise kyun ghur rahe hain?!😅....
Anirudh-: Meriii.... Marrr... Zzziii...!!!😂
Bondita-: Accha Ji!... Aap yahan bethe rahiye... Main toh chali...
And she quickly went to the washroom and got fresh...she came out in a pretty red saaree and wore her jewelry.... Meanwhile Anirudh had got up and came towards her.... And just kept admiring her actions... The way she used to close her eyes while wearing earings.... The way she used to smile while wearing her necklace.... And the way she used to play with her Bangles and Payal before wearing them... When she was completely ready... He came towards her.... And picked up the Sindoor box from the dressing table... And filled her parting... She closed her eyes... And smiled... The same way she did on their wedding day... He was happy looking her....then he went to the washroom and she went outside...
After sometime Anirudh came out...Bondita was sitting with her parents and Sunandita in the hall...
Baba-:Good Morning Jamai Babu!..
Anirudh-: Good Morning Baba!😊
They all had their breakfast...
Bondita-: Accha Maa Baba... Ab hum chalte hain... Phir aayenge!...
Maa-:par beta abhi toh 2 din hi hue hain tujhe aaye... Kuch din ruk ja na!..
Bondita-: Nahi Maa...vo Ghar pe sab intezaar kar rahe honge... Aur phir ek bahuuuuttt zaruriii kaam bhi pura karna hai(looking at Sunandita 😂)...
Baba-: Haan hana Koi baat nahi beta... Tum aaraam se jaao... Tumhaari Ma ka bas chale toh tumhe yahi rakhle!...

They both took there blessings and left for home...

At RC Mansion....
Kaka heard the car honk and came out... He was really happy seeing Bondita... He Called out Koyali For the Aarti...

Anidita came to the main door... Kaka did their Aarti and they came inside taking his blessings...
Binoy and Som too came...They were happy seeing that everything was fine b/w Anirudh and Bondita...
Kaka-: Bahu... Humein Maaf kardo... Hum samajh hi nahi paaye tumhaari duvidha aur tumhe galat samajh baithe...

Binoy-: Haan... Aur na jaane gusse mein maine kya kuch keh diya... I m sorry!..

Som-: Boudi saari galti toh meri hi thi... Maine hi aapko itni badi problem mein daal diya... I am so sorry!...
Bondita got emotional seeing her family loving her so much...
Bondita-: Aap sabne itna kaha... Yahi bahut hai mere liye.... Aur galti toh sabse hoti hai... Mujhse bhi toh hui na... Main bata hi nahi paayi... Par ab sab thik hai... Aap sab bhi sab bhool jaiye...

Anirudh-: Vaise Bondita... I am sorry too... Mujhe bhi maaf kardo maine tumpar itna gussa kiya... Itna chillaya... Main tumhe Samajh nahi paaya...sorry!..
Bondita-:Its okay pati Babu!.. Par aap toh already sorry bol chuke hain na!...
Anirudh-: Haan Bondita... Bola tha sorry par... Jab maine tumhe daanta sab ke saamne tha... Toh sorry bhi sabke saamne hi bolna chahiye na!.. Isliye!..😊..
Bondita smiled at him lovingly...
Everyone went to their rooms...
In Anidita's room...
Bondita was keeping her clothes in the Almira... And Anirudh was helping her...
Bondita-: Aray Pati Babu... Aap yeh sab rehne dijiye... Aur jaake KSJ aur Sasurji se Som dada aur Pari ke rishte ki baat kijiye!... Jitna jaldi ho sake humein inka vivaah karwa dena chahiye!..
Anirudh-: Aray haan... Aur main apni Saali Saahiba ko Vachan dekar bhi aaya hu... Toh main abhi jaakar baat karta hu kaka aur Baba se...

He went to them and talked about the proposal... And even told them that the girl with whom Som went to the party was Sunandita only...

Kaka-: Aray beta yeh baat thi toh pehle batata na Som... Hum mana karte kya iss rishte ke liye... Aur Sunandita beti toh Bilkul Bahu ki chhavi hai... Agar vo iss ghar ki choti bahu banegi toh humein bahut khushi hogi!... Kyun Binoy?!...

Binoy-: Haan Daa... Aapki baat toh ek dam thik hai... Apr abhi yeh dono zara chote nahi hain?!.... Mera matlab hai abhi Sunandita ki padhai baaki hai...

Anirudh-: Haan toh Baba... Vo vivaah ke baad bhi college jaayegi na... Koi problem toh nahi hogi isse?!..
Kaka-: Haan thik hai... Ab Badi Bahu ko kaam karne se nahi rok paaye toh choti ko kya rokenge!.. Jaane denge use bhi college!..
Binoy-: Thik hai phir toh kal hi chalte hain rishta lekar!..
Anirudh (hugging them)-: Thankyou so much!!!😘😘😊😊

He came back to his room... Bondita was standing near the window... He went and back hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder...he said..
Anirudh-: Congratulations Madam!.. Aapka Promotion ho gaya!... Ab aap sirf bahu se... Badi bahu banne waali hain!!!... Aur didi se boudi!!!😍....

Bondita turned towards him..."Shottiii?!!!", she exclaimed... She was really happy and excited she started dancing out of happiness!!!

Next day they all reached Sunandita's home to ask for her hand....
Bondita's parents were really happy...they both agreed happily... Som and Sunandita were excited!... They were finally gonna get married!...

Anirudh-: Maa Baba... Agar aapki ijaazat ho toh kya Hum Chaaron kahin bahar ghum aayein?!😍😅...
Baba-: Haan haan beta zarur jaao!.. Agar Trilochan ji ko thik lage toh...

Kaka-: Aray Samdhi ji... Humein kya pareshaani hogi... Jaao bacchon ghum aao!..
They all happily went...
In the car...
Som-: Oh My God!!!... I literally cant believe ki yeh sab Dada ka plan tha!... Waah boudi... Aapne toh mere padhaaku se dada ko Romeo bana diya!...

Bondita-: Ab main hu hi itni acchi!!!💁‍♀️💁‍♀😂😆😆

Sunandita (hugging Anirudh from behind)- Aisi Baat nahi hai!!!.... Mere Jijaaji already best hain!... Bas padhai ko seriously lete the... Som ji ki tarah nahi ki bas ghumte rahein!...😅😅...
Anirudh-:Yess!!!. Yeh hui na meri Saali wali baat!... Give ne five!....
Bondita-: Bas bas... Zyada mat itraaiye... Gaadi chalaiye Janaab!...
They all went to a beautiful garden... Sat there and ahd great time together... It was a fun day... And soon it was evening so they returned back home...
Kaka-:Accha Samdhi ji hum chalt hain... Pandit ji se kehelvaake vivaah ki taareekh pakki karwa lijiyega.....ab toh aapki dono betiyan humaari hui!...
He gave Sunandita a gold chain as Shagun...
They all returned home happy...

Hope you all like this!...

Love, Author!❤️

...